How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I think it's going quite well at people from different ethnic backgrounds mixing together. I doubt there's many families in the big cities of UK who haven't got people from different ethnicities in them.
I think the original question should be how should we make interracial swinging more popular. Swinging in UK has grown and is talked about a lot. But it still takes brave people to be totally honest about what they do. Couple of my friends know, my immediate family, and couple of hubbys mates. But even we don't go round shouting about it as scared of some people's reaction. X

Ann makes a great point... With more and more wives learning the racist comments of the generation before them is bullshit. Women of all ages are learning about the ir movement and joining in.

As a white man I try to help this movement along .... But I have only helped my girlfriends do something that they most likely of done with out my help. I can't help what I believe and will share with the ines that will listen.

The " promotion" of interracial relationships started when Civil Rights were in the forefront of America's changing itself...going back to when black music started to be played on the radio and Stepin Fetchett roles, Butterfly McQueen roles and Amos And Andy went the way of the buggy whip. When Jim Brown and Raquel Welch kissed it was brought in the open.

Relationships with Black Men and white girls are becoming more common but is there any statistics supporting this?

Speaking just for the US, there are more interracial marriages now than there were 50 years ago when state bans on interracial marriages were ruled unconstitutional, but interracial means more than black men and white women. So, any statistical evidence would need to be closely examined before reaching any conclusions.

Lol. I like this comment. I'm not sure who posted it.

"There needs to be an Interracial Cuckold Club on the main Street of the entertainment district of every major city. Complete with a talk show and live cam with commentary like the Olympics. Then we will know we have done our part to promote interracial delights for all of us".

I recently stayed at a week long hotel and I was shocked (yes even I was shocked) the amount of white women of all ages fucking black guys and also a few white couples trying to be more slick about it but I noticed. I do not know why the hotel is so extremely interracial. White women must still hide this desire from family,husbands,and friends. 8 out of 10 women alone I assume fucking black men with out white men.2016-09-25_22.05.53.jpg

This hotel is how every household should be

Motivational posters

tumblr_o8afj7x7Xc1vwacvho1_500.jpg

I'd say society is doing quite well promoting it ... have you not noticed all the TV commercials with mixed race couples? I mean a bunch.

Yeah I agree with this too. I see commercials, ads, tv shows, movies, and other forms of media and entertainment with interracial couples. I'd hate to even say the word "promote" for some reason but I get it. Just seems natural for people to mix as Anne4BBC says. A few months back Facebook had a little clip art of a black woman and white man couple which is "promoting" interracial.

I think, to promote and encourage the acceptance of black cock by white women, you should encourage the white women in your life to accept black cock :)

I recently stayed at a week long hotel and I was shocked (yes even I was shocked) the amount of white women of all ages fucking black guys and also a few white couples trying to be more slick about it but I noticed. I do not know why the hotel is so extremely interracial. White women must still hide this desire from family,husbands,and friends. 8 out of 10 women alone I assume fucking black men with out white men.View attachment 994710

This hotel is how every household should be
Lol good girl

Droit du seigneur, (French: “right of the lord”), a feudal right said to have existed in medieval Europe giving the lord to whom it belonged the right to sleep the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals. The custom is paralleled in various primitive societies...
Absolutely was, more so than we might know. Probably the most well known was jus primae noctis (seen in the movie Braveheart) which meant "right of the first night" exercised by noblemen over commoners as their privilege for providing protection to their citizens.

But, Voltaire wrote about it in his Dictionaire philosophique. And you can check out Herodutus (5th century) Lord of Maur (15th century) and a host of Hawaiian & Kurdish tribal customs who all claimed their rights over the new brides on the first night. Thus why so many marriages were kept secret.

Back