How should interracial be promoted more in society?

What steps should be taken to encourage more acceptance of Black cock by White Women?​
In my opinion the media is the best way.
I don't think it is really needed to promote it as a "interracial relationship".
The movies, the TV series, the commercials, the TV cartoons, the sexual education lessons only have to show them as a natural image, a completely natural thing.

Last edited:
The media, TV, radio, papers, magazines, need to openly feature and praise interracial (Black Men and white women) relationships. Legal action taken against those who do not do so. Discrimination, racism charges etc. Carrot and the stick stuff. Schools should have classes on Interracial Sex as part of our Changing Culture. Reparations, financial, social and sexual should be taught as necessary in progressive courses of study leading to degrees in the social sciences. The romance of 40;s Hollywood should be returned, this time featuring Interracial Couples. Game shows could feature talent or accomplishment of Interracial Couples. There is so much needed that can do done.

I think it is being promoted slowly through media, and the interest among white couples is growing along with it.

However, has anyone considered the other side of the equation?
With the push for reparations in politics and within the IR cuckold community, and the growing desire in some white couples to serve black men or families......has the question been properly asked?

How do black men and or families truly feel about whites serving them in financial, domestic, and sexual ways?
Does that intrude on their own efforts to improve their lives in their own way?
Is it an insult to a black mans pride as he struggles like many of us to build something of his own?

Fantasy is always so idealistic, and we all know there is little about life that is ideal.

Just some thoughts

I think it is being promoted slowly through media, and the interest among white couples is growing along with it.

However, has anyone considered the other side of the equation?
With the push for reparations in politics and within the IR cuckold community, and the growing desire in some white couples to serve black men or families......has the question been properly asked?

How do black men and or families truly feel about whites serving them in financial, domestic, and sexual ways?
Does that intrude on their own efforts to improve their lives in their own way?
Is it an insult to a black mans pride as he struggles like many of us to build something of his own?

Fantasy is always so idealistic, and we all know there is little about life that is ideal.

Just some thoughts
I wouldn't be concerned. Black people themselves, like IR cuckoldry, are on the rapid rise.

Like I mentioned before, the best and quickest way for it to be accepted by society is for the media to promote it, which it has. We are seeing countless commercials (both on television and print) showing interracial couples. We are also seeing television shows illustrating interracial relationships as well.

The same thing happened within the gay community. They really weren't getting a lot of traction, and now, it's offensive to point out that he or she is gay. The proper approach today is to silently acknowledge it. Media played a huge role in getting society to accept gay relationships in all its forms.

I think the largest stumbling block will be the acceptance of open relationships - where the man or woman has outside lovers and the spouse accepts and promotes it. There has been some television exposure on that lifestyle, but not much. I'm pretty confident though, that with the emergence of women in leadership roles, it will become accepted, albeit slowly. From this, the interracial 'outside lover' will be introduced.

Thus, in my opinion, it's just a matter of time.

Donna

Donna, well written post. Media has always been the way to gain mainstream acceptance of certain lifestyles, philosophies, and ideologies - when it wasn’t TV, it was through books, or stories. If you want to know where we will be in 20 years - look at what media shows today.

The mainstream acceptance (not necessarily promotion) of this lifestyle is predicated on two things:

1. Acceptance of interracial relationships (this is happening)

2. Acceptance driven through media of polyamorous relationships (this is starting to happen)

Once consensual non monogamy gains traction - open relationships will be accepted along with it.

I’m a passionate monogamy guy but I can see the world changing very fast. Just look at the young people who are pushing the hell out of consensual non monogamy.

I think the use of White pussy as a means of reparations is a perfect idea, more and more White couples everyday are already bringing a black man into their bedroom as it is, so let's make it official policy.

Hahahahaha, that was really funny. But I don’t think black men would have any issue with that. Their black wives might, though.

I don't think it is really needed to promote it as a "interracial relationship".
The movies, the TV series, the commercials, the TV cartoons, the sexual education lessons only have to show them as a natural image, a completely natural thing.

i agree with Isabella. IR needs to be incorporated as a natural story line in everything. movies with white women and black men. cartoons and commercials can also go a long way. and of course sex education needs to address the differences between black men and white males.

There are a few memorable scenes from the first season of Jessica Jones the reinforce IR.

Bought this perfume...
The spark of true love is the dream that each of us pursues. True love captures the soul, body, and mind and never lets you go. It takes your breath away because without your beloved, you no longer feel complete. True love consumes everything in an eternal flame of passion.” – Donatella Versace

Back