How should interracial be promoted more in society?

It first appeared in a Belgian sex education site.
View attachment 2566384
”What is a missionary position”

In Germany, they are kind enough to inform us that if we meet a black man, his penis will be a bit larger :)

View attachment 2566389

Sexual education is largely the same. However, the illustrators modernize it :)
True heroes!
They are not only modernizing the teaching materials, but also adapting them to current scientific findings.

I have heard this conversation a lot among white men. Actually, Jewish guys of my aquaintance complain about it a lot. Especially in mainstream TV commercials, but also sitcoms, they show a lot of couples where the man is black and the woman is white.

I think that can only be good, as it normalises the idea of white girls going with black men. Frankly, some of the white guys that complain feel threatened and are a little racist imo.
Lately I have seen a lot of Bank Ads where the couple are mixed. At first about 2 years ago it was light black males with white wives. Lately it has been white guys with light to mid black wives or Asian wives.

It first appeared in a Belgian sex education site.
View attachment 2566384
”What is a missionary position”

In Germany, they are kind enough to inform us that if we meet a black man, his penis will be a bit larger :)

View attachment 2566389

Sexual education is largely the same. However, the illustrators modernize it :)
True heroes!
Do they instruct the "immigrants" that "No" means No? Any sexual harassment or assault should be grounds for immediate deportation.
Doubt the education includes warnings of the many STD's carried by the immigrants.

BLACKED memes did a number on white females for accepting interracial i think.
it became so widespread every young girl just getting into the dating world had to know about it.

Should anyone have any doubt that interracial blending has been going on, both here in the US as well as in many other mainly white European countries for centuries all they have to do is watch a few episodes of the PBS program called 'Finding Your Roots.' Hardly a week goes by that one or both of the guests who are learning about their ancestors doesn't learn that somewhere along the line that one or more of their distant relatives was born to a white male and a black female, or in a surprising number of cases to a white female and a black male. Near the end of each episode the host reveals a pie chart, which reveals the etheric makeup of these guests and it's no surprise to see a certain percentage of African ******* in nearly every case.

Should anyone have any doubt that interracial blending has been going on, both here in the US as well as in many other mainly white European countries for centuries all they have to do is watch a few episodes of the PBS program called 'Finding Your Roots.' Hardly a week goes by that one or both of the guests who are learning about their ancestors doesn't learn that somewhere along the line that one or more of their distant relatives was born to a white male and a black female, or in a surprising number of cases to a white female and a black male. Near the end of each episode the host reveals a pie chart, which reveals the etheric makeup of these guests and it's no surprise to see a certain percentage of African ******* in nearly every case.
Imagine hopping in a time machine and witnessing the ir breeding

Back