How Much Do Your Coworkers Know About Your Lifestyle?

My wife works for one of her black bulls and it is very open knowledge there. I also work for one of her black bulls (a different one) who fucks me on a regular basis, and it is also known at my work.
That's hot do you still work for the bull

No one at either of our jobs knows, as we don't believe everyone is as accepting of a cuckold relationship as those on this chat board. She does have a number of friends that she has told, but we haven't gone "public" with our lifestyle quite yet. Although I have to admit, it is a turn-on to think about going public with it...

None of my co-workers know about my BBC desires. They DO know that I "cheat" on my husband because most of my affairs have been with co-workers, including my Boss/Lover which lasted 11 years. It ended due to Covid. Everyone I work with is white (unfortunately) and I don;t share my BBC desires with them.

J (the wife)

https://www.splashmocha.com/

And hotel rooms are sold out already 6 months in advance. A few thousand dollars for the weekend so your wife can get fucked by black men.

Personally, if you haven't done it, you might want to start with something smaller like a swinger party or hotel takeover that's only 1 night, just to get your feet wet for a lot less money.

I don’t think that any of my, the husband, coworkers know about her behaviors and our interests. But, I know she told a couple of her friends at work, and others have observed. It’s quite well known that even though we’re married, she sees other men and has seen other men over the years. Of course, many of a male coworkers know.

Honestly, I don’t think it’s smart to be too open about this topic. 😳
No it is not. And how stupid things happen is the idiots that feel the images are theirs to repost and take them from a non public place and put them public. Enjoy the photos or videos. Leave them where they are. They are not your right to put others in jeopardy because you do most of your thinking with your dick. That’s how bad things happen and it’s usually caused by someone doing stupid stuff like that.

Last edited:
Back