How Much Do Your Coworkers Know About Your Lifestyle?

My wife has told several of her close coworkers about her BBC Slut lifestyle. I’m not crazy about this but since she’s fucked a few of the guys where she works some where gonna find out. No huge problems so far.

So how much do your coworkers know?
Same....My Wife is very open about our Cuckolding Lifestyle with her co-workers.
She also tells them about my Tiny, Limp, Chastity locked Penis.
It makes events with her Co-Workers where I attend a bit embarrassing, but I have learned to embrace truth.

Just found out one of my co workers was in the lifestyle....she has a splash mocha sticker on the back of her phone. I'm assuming she thinks no one knows what it means. But I do....and I want to ask her about it so bad but can bring myself to do it
I am not sure what kin dof work you do, but my suggestion to you is the following, you should straight up ask her about the meaning of the sticker play it ignorant, yet accommodating of her response. Make sure you are outside of a work environment, off work hours. You need to be able to claim plausible deniability should she choose to open an HR case on you. You could be surprised how open she could be once you ask.

I am not sure what kin dof work you do, but my suggestion to you is the following, you should straight up ask her about the meaning of the sticker play it ignorant, yet accommodating of her response. Make sure you are outside of a work environment, off work hours. You need to be able to claim plausible deniability should she choose to open an HR case on you. You could be surprised how open she could be once you ask.
I think this is excellent advice, if she comes clean about its meaning then you can too! Start exchanging tales of your activities, imagine you two on a girls night out! :) If you're looking to be blacked maybe she can take you under her wing and guide you. She was like you once, nervous.
Interested to hear how this plays out. Feel free to DM

Back