How Much Do Your Coworkers Know About Your Lifestyle?

Just found out one of my co workers was in the lifestyle....she has a splash mocha sticker on the back of her phone. I'm assuming she thinks no one knows what it means. But I do....and I want to ask her about it so bad but can bring myself to do it
Good Afternoon Queen and respect to your husband sameway. I am CaribbeanCockBullStrong and I'd love to get to know you and provide you with that amazing BBC Experience and show you why my name is CaribbeanCockBullStrong

There is only a select number of people total that know. The people that do know have a million questions. Out of the 5-6 people that do know. only 2 know the extent of our dynamic. The other just think we are "swingers" The first encounter she ever had once we got married was a guy from work. Harmless flirting, turned into heavy flirting and increased sexual tension. I have to admit I was the one that pushed her over the edge the first time. She ended up fucking him twice and then moved on and we never looked back since

Just found out one of my co workers was in the lifestyle....she has a splash mocha sticker on the back of her phone. I'm assuming she thinks no one knows what it means. But I do....and I want to ask her about it so bad but can bring myself to do it
What does it mean? Couldn’t find anything on it

Two of my work colleagues know that my husband and I are into the cuckolding lifestyle, one is Connie who set my husband and I up with out our knowledge, her uncle who gave me my first black cock experience and is now our regular bull he controls most of our lifestyle. The other after joining us has left her husband and moved in with her black lover after trying to get her husband into the cuckolding lifestyle watching as she enjoys being fucked by her black lover who like Del has a much larger black cock than her husbands small white cock .

Last edited:
when I was working a full time job I'd work at an office and one of the guys in the office had recognized me. he said he saw my profile on a swingers site, he told me he always thought I was very attractive and sexy but after seeing my naked pictures and realizing it was me jacking off many times. we went to lunch together the next day getting a motel room where I fulfilled his fantasy and I can say I enjoyed his cock as well he was a very good fuck.

My wife was seen out with one of her black lovers in a restaurant one time by a work colleague, she was asked next morning who the guy was, my wife said he was an old work colleague, don’t think anyone believed her . I think a few suspected something was happening after that , I think some were a bit envious to be honest 😁

Back