How Much Do Your Coworkers Know About Your Lifestyle?

My wife has told several of her close coworkers about her BBC Slut lifestyle. I’m not crazy about this but since she’s fucked a few of the guys where she works some where gonna find out. No huge problems so far.

So how much do your coworkers know?
As of current only one that is a close friend. Two others have known over time and of course both were black men that had been involved in it but we no longer work together.

Since a black girl I worked with hooked me up with my first big black bull most of the black people in my office knew I was fucking black men and I was married. I was a young hottie and all the guys flirted with me but when I started fucking black men I noticed that the white guys quit flirting with me so I figured most people did know.

Nada.

In my own personal opinion its probably a terrible idea for a woman to come out as a... what(?)... Lifestylist?

Women are relentlessly judged, chastised, and shamed for our sexual choices in vanilla society especially, while a man making the same public admission would be praised, instead of shamed.

Basically, only other lifestylists are in the know. No vanillas.

Nada.

In my own personal opinion its probably a terrible idea for a woman to come out as a... what(?)... Lifestylist?

Women are relentlessly judged, chastised, and shamed for our sexual choices in vanilla society especially, while a man making the same public admission would be praised, instead of shamed.

Basically, only other lifestylists are in the know. No vanillas.
Too true!

In out case noone from work knows our lifestyle, we work in corporate both of us. In corporate if you are a male and you make a compliment that you like lady's x new hairstyle can be construed as sexual harassement.
I can testify to that. I told a co worker I liked her spring dress as she usually wore black or grey power suits. Within an hour I was being lectured on sexual harassment. Needless to say. It was the LAST compliment she ever got!

Co-workers may not know of the level that you are involved, but it’s fairly easy to work out the women who would be open to attention and so co-workers draw their conclusions.

It is why at parties certain women are targeted, and why things happen.

Colleagues may not be aware of the cuckold element, but they know which women are likely to open their legs if approached

My wife has told several of her close coworkers about her BBC Slut lifestyle. I’m not crazy about this but since she’s fucked a few of the guys where she works some where gonna find out. No huge problems so far.

So how much do your coworkers know?
That sounds amazing and I would be excited if my future gf/wife was the same.

Years ago at my old job one of the receptionist befriended me and we would go out for drinks, one thing led to another, now she knows a lot about me. We no longer hang out but we do talk once in a while.
Nice when you have girlfriends knowing and doing bbc’s together.. lol

Back