How many women in here would...

How many women in here would let their partner suck black cocks in front of them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm about 99% positive my wife would not enjoy seeing the way I worship men. She expects me to 'lay the pipe' like a real man. I don't really have a whole lot of 'pipe' but when we're together I can lay what I have in a confident and effective manner. It's almost unintentionally funny the few times she's said 'take your panties off. I need you to give me what's in there.'
We've had frank discussions about our sexuality and desires and we normally leave it as 'I'm not going to ask questions I don't want the answer to...'

We have an open relationship and she has lovers, and expects me to have them too. But her expectation is that they're female. She's ok that I'm HER sissy. But if she had her druthers she'd have me be a REAL man.

Sorry for the long rant. It's Sunday and I'm all pent up. I shouldn't have come here. The BBC pictures here always rile me up something fierce. I already have a wet spot in my panties. I better take a dip in the pool and cool off. :blackheart::blackheart::blackheart::smoke:

I have learned to never say never. I cannot believe what we have done since we started into this lifestyle. Hasn't happened yet but if we are with a hot bull and he has fucked me outta my mind and then tells us both to service him....I would share that cock with my husband in a heart beat lol. Best tip we ever received....don't judge...if it works for you then do your thing.

Best tip we ever received....don't judge...if it works for you then do your thing.
This is very true, BUT, do it in PRIVATE ... I'll bet most the members of B2W are hetrosexual, and I'm pretty darn sure most black males on this site are tired of being contacted by white males. We actually discussed this very topic a few years ago and THAT is the reason there is a special section for the convenience of bi-sexual men and homosexual men who desire mutual conversations and shared topics with black males.

Back