How many women had decided to have sex with black guys without hubby knowing?

After I introduced my young black buddy to her completely impromptu when he was 19 and she had bedded him with me for fully two months in our marriage bed, my wife confessed to me that she had not only been very hotly fantasizing about the beautiful bodies and cocks of the athletic young blacks who parade themselves on the two surf beaches where we regularly swim, but that she had also begun to seriously doubt her ability to resist the temptation to privately approach the most handsome one for the purpose of starting a clandestine affair with him. Only one mind you. Ouch!

Apparently she was within only a few days of choosing the tallest and spunkiest of them to fuck her in secret when I served my young black buddy up to her after inviting him to our home for the first time. I had never seen him on either of the aforementioned beaches, and my wife assured me she hadn't either. But when he stripped off to shower with her in our ensuite and she beheld his glorious naked body, she looked him over as appreciatively and lasciviously as would any select modelling-agency's very experienced woman-selector-connoissuer of beautiful young blacks to model upmarket swimwear or cologne.

To this day she swears my buddy was her very first black lover, but going by her facial expression and unconcealable sexual arousal when she first laid eyes on him naked and her giveaway body-language when I later on gently encouraged her to confess to the contrary, I seriously doubt it.

I still find my persisting unknowingness and suspicions on the issue kinda hot and do not intend to pressure my ex on the point ever again.

When it comes to being cuckolded by a wife as beautiful and eroto-aesthetically responsive to choice young black men as mine is, one's ignorance of her having loved some in secret, and especially her persistent unblushing denial of it, can be pure and unadulterated Bliss.

Last edited:
After I introduced my young black buddy to her completely impromptu when he was 19 and she had bedded him with me for fully two months in our marriage bed, my wife confessed to me that she had not only been very hotly fantasizing about the beautiful bodies and cocks of the athletic young blacks who parade themselves on the two surf beaches where we regularly swim, but that she had also begun to seriously doubt her ability to resist the temptation to privately approach the most handsome of them for the purpose of starting a clandestine affair with one of them. Only one mind you. Ouch!

Apparently she was within only a few days of choosing one to fuck her in secret when I served my young buddy up to her after inviting him to our home for the first time. I had never seen him on either of the aforementioned surf beaches, and my wife assured me she hadn't either. But when he stripped off to shower with her in our ensuite and she beheld his glorious naked body, she looked him over as appreciatively and frankly lasciviously as would any select modelling-agency's experienced woman-selector of young men to model men's upmarket swimwear or cologne.

To this day she swears my buddy was her very first black lover but, going by her body-language when I first gently encouraged her to confess to the contrary, I seriously doubted it.

I still find my persisting unknowingness and suspicions on the issue kinda hot and do not intend to pressure my ex on the point ever again.
Wow that's all I can say

I recently did for the first time with a bbc. My BFF would never approve. We been together a long time and I’m very happy but there’s nothing like a bbc as I just found out! I met a guy and we got to talking then txting. I decided to go hangout with him one afternoon while my man was working. One thing lead to another and well he was inside of me before long. That was kinda the plan in my mind the entire time anyway! I made it home satisfied showered and cooked dinner. I’ll never leave my bf so I did this to make our relationship better really!
Will you do it again?

That's exactly what I'm looking for but cant find in NYC
What sites are u trying?

My first hookup on the side was with a friend of my brothers. after that I used apps and dating sites. And you might be surprised but in recent yrs most have been through Facebook, FB is really the top hookup site. You'd be shocked how many married women on there are wanting to play,

What sites are u trying?

My first hookup on the side was with a friend of my brothers. after that I used apps and dating sites. And you might be surprised but in recent yrs most have been through Facebook, FB is really the top hookup site. You'd be shocked how many married women on there are wanting to play,
Face book ? I'm married and I have a Facebook page I'm afraid to get another on the fact of being seen by people I know now if I can make a page without using my real name and pictures then I'll think about or if you know woman on there from NYC you can refer them to me or me to them lol lol become my manager in finding MILF pussy in NYC lol lol

Face book ? I'm married and I have a Facebook page I'm afraid to get another on the fact of being seen by people I know now if I can make a page without using my real name and pictures then I'll think about or if you know woman on there from NYC you can refer them to me or me to them lol lol become my manager in finding MILF pussy in NYC lol lol
You can make a diff FB page and then just block everyone u know on that new one.. Thats basically what I did

Back