How many women had decided to have sex with black guys without hubby knowing?

I am one of them and also a couple of my girlfriends when I first started my husband did not know I was fucking BBC’s and also a couple of my girlfriend that I introduced to BBC‘s are doing the same thing and since my My husband knows now
How has hubby responded and what impact on the marriage since he was informed of your play dates?

I recently did for the first time with a bbc. My BFF would never approve. We been together a long time and I’m very happy but there’s nothing like a bbc as I just found out! I met a guy and we got to talking then txting. I decided to go hangout with him one afternoon while my man was working. One thing lead to another and well he was inside of me before long. That was kinda the plan in my mind the entire time anyway! I made it home satisfied showered and cooked dinner. I’ll never leave my bf so I did this to make our relationship better really!
Would you be ok with him msking relationship better ????

I introduced my ex wife to bbc as a way to spice up our sex life. Initially I wanted to watch but her bulls didn’t want me there and she obeyed them. I was excited yet annoyed about how this was playing out. Knowing that, she decided to see guys behind my back. One time I even found her in a motel room sitting on the bed in her lingerie about to start playing with her bull.
It got to the point where she said she couldn’t stop playing with bbc. Sometimes I wonder if she’s played with guys on this site. I’ve heard some crazy ******* about her antics since we’ve been divorced.
Would love to hear about your ex's antics!

Attachments

• 404571111_19441-64100403463.5108884.mp4
    13.5 MB
Back