How many women had decided to have sex with black guys without hubby knowing?

I have to agree, when i found out an ex had been cheating with a black guy it was horrible, but since ive seen why, and understand, although I'd been trying to get her to talk about what I could do to make things better, it was doomed to end anyways as she wouldn't talk about fantasies.

At that point I'm not sure i would have dontme it, but you gotta try.

This is very common and while I don’t encourage lying of being untruthful, over time I have come to realize that it’s sometimes the only option for some ladies. I try not to judge.

I have to agree, when i found out an ex had been cheating with a black guy it was horrible, but since ive seen why, and understand, although I'd been trying to get her to talk about what I could do to make things better, it was doomed to end anyways as she wouldn't talk about fantasies.

At that point I'm not sure i would have dontme it, but you gotta try.
Some married women just don’t have the situation that accommodates sexual exploration or maybe their husband just isn’t ok with her exploring due to his own ego. That said; the women I know who are currently cheating did not go into it lightly or without a lot of trepidation

I recently did for the first time with a bbc. My BFF would never approve. We been together a long time and I’m very happy but there’s nothing like a bbc as I just found out! I met a guy and we got to talking then txting. I decided to go hangout with him one afternoon while my man was working. One thing lead to another and well he was inside of me before long. That was kinda the plan in my mind the entire time anyway! I made it home satisfied showered and cooked dinner. I’ll never leave my bf so I did this to make our relationship better really!

Some married women just don’t have the situation that accommodates sexual exploration or maybe their husband just isn’t ok with her exploring due to his own ego. That said; the women I know who are currently cheating did not go into it lightly or without a lot of trepidation

Its true, I'm sure i gave her no reason to think she couldn't talk about things, but never mind, I hope to soon be in another relationship, and make sure there is no doubt talking about anything is fine and we can work through anything.

I recently did for the first time with a bbc. My BFF would never approve. We been together a long time and I’m very happy but there’s nothing like a bbc as I just found out! I met a guy and we got to talking then txting. I decided to go hangout with him one afternoon while my man was working. One thing lead to another and well he was inside of me before long. That was kinda the plan in my mind the entire time anyway! I made it home satisfied showered and cooked dinner. I’ll never leave my bf so I did this to make our relationship better really!

What an incredible message, id love to hear more.

Its true, I'm sure i gave her no reason to think she couldn't talk about things, but never mind, I hope to soon be in another relationship, and make sure there is no doubt talking about anything is fine and we can work through anything.
I’m sorry to hear. Maybe next time just open up to your next relationship more and be sure she knows she is free to see who she wishes

I am crazy to find a lady like you and there are man out there who actually have a lady like you and they are not leaving upto the potential... what a waste :(

Back