How many women had decided to have sex with black guys without hubby knowing?

I didn’t intentionally cheat on my husband it just happened after he carried my shopping home whilst my husband was away on exercise for two months. I was newly married, felt alone neglected and unloved. I guess if it wasn’t him sooner or later it would have been somebody else. Grateful it was though.

Following my inevitable outing we tried the cuckold lifestyle but it didn’t really work x

I recently did for the first time with a bbc. My BFF would never approve. We been together a long time and I’m very happy but there’s nothing like a bbc as I just found out! I met a guy and we got to talking then txting. I decided to go hangout with him one afternoon while my man was working. One thing lead to another and well he was inside of me before long. That was kinda the plan in my mind the entire time anyway! I made it home satisfied showered and cooked dinner. I’ll never leave my bf so I did this to make our relationship better really!
Naughty, naughty girl! Definitely a keeper!

I recently did for the first time with a bbc. My BFF would never approve. We been together a long time and I’m very happy but there’s nothing like a bbc as I just found out! I met a guy and we got to talking then txting. I decided to go hangout with him one afternoon while my man was working. One thing lead to another and well he was inside of me before long. That was kinda the plan in my mind the entire time anyway! I made it home satisfied showered and cooked dinner. I’ll never leave my bf so I did this to make our relationship better really!
You'll be back for more of that I'm sure

My trepidation in approaching white ladies (especially those I don't know) stems from rejection, based on their fear of friends' & relatives' disapproval.
Since you admittedly wanted to experience bbc, "the entire time", I was hoping that you could help me with a couple of questions:
(1.) What visual signals should I look for that may indicate that she is open to connecting?
(2.) What would be the best way to approach someone I've never met?
Thanks!

Personally I think the wife will much more enjoy a black lover making love to her all alone....either her husband lets her be with him alone or she has her fling without him knowing.

The sex will be way more passionate, intense more heart pounding exciting with the risk factor of no condoms and he's stays in...her mind will be racing ....she will have the feeling of being single again and all alone with a brand new lover in bed being made love to with nothing between them and he's a black guy.

TWO lovers in ONE bed that's it....she will have the best experience of her life by far alone with him.

hi there, just wondering which of the women here were/are a bbc loving slut who, decided to fuck black guys without the bf/hubby suggesting itcount
hi there, just wondering which of the women here were/are a bbc loving slut who, decided to fuck black guys without the bf/hubby suggesting it?
Count me in. 12 years now

Back