How many women had decided to have sex with black guys without hubby knowing?

my wife was cheating with a black boyfriend after less than a year and a half of marriage and I had no idea although I pieced things together after I found out. She was sex crazy and accidentally got pregnant by the boyfriend. She left me and has had three children by her black stud.
How does one have no idea, then piece things together after they've found out? Without additional information, I find this hard to accept.

How does one have no idea, then piece things together after they've found out? Without additional information, I find this hard to accept.
there were little things like comments or absences that made sense AFTER I found out about her cheating. I had trusted her completely and never expected or considered that she was cheating with a black lover. That shouldn't be hard to accept for a person who trusts others. But I was wrong.

there were little things like comments or absences that made sense AFTER I found out about her cheating. I had trusted her completely and never expected or considered that she was cheating with a black lover. That shouldn't be hard to accept for a person who trusts others. But I was wrong.
I'm looking for those woman in the NYC area are there any

I did it for years. Then when my husband found out he was devastated, he wanted to have a divorce and we separated for a while. He then decided to accept his fate and come back realizing he couldn’t afford to lose me. Our relationship now is much stronger and it feels good not to have to sneak around his back. Little did he know that I would eventually stop having sex with him, but for him it was better than not having me in his life at all.

Yeah I’ve fucked 5 dudes chicks 3 wives 2 gfs and none told the husband one wife even lied to me initially saying her hubby cheated n they were separated… I see this bitches fb after we fucked a couple times and she’s happy wife with the man. She came clean fucked a few more times she sucked me up a lot going home to him then she tried to leave him for me when they got 3kids and she’s 28 while I was 22. 😅 I feel for these women stuck in these situations where their husband barely fucks them and gives weak dick when he does. That ******* sounds like literal *******, not surprising at all they are curious about black dudes. ******* feels natural as messed up as it sounds Bc these women are so good at convincing their man who they do have love for still nothings even goin on all the while physically actually being happier overall in wellbeing at every level taking at least 1 long thick black dick on the side at the same time. It’s the craziest most primal level of natural selection inside of these women and they fight it then in manifests like a disease in them and they’re like dying inside without it the level of addiction just suggests it’s a form of medicine itself. I can’t even place it but I chalk it up to reparations 👌🏾 Pay out ladies

Last edited:
Back