How many women had decided to have sex with black guys without hubby knowing?

I don’t want to judge anyone but why would you get together with your husband if you know you have to cheat on him? You know after some time that he can’t fulfil you sexually. And to make it worse you even go and cheat on him bareback.. That’s the reason why ppl get unnoticed Std’s

I mean I couldn’t care less as a bull but guys we also have a certain degree of responsibility.
I don’t want to offend anyone or judge just my two cent to the topic.
Young buck. Some women just need more. They can give it freely to others while playing the "good girl" for the best one of TWO. Life works that way. They can have "The *******", break him down because HE loves her based on their lack of honesty. But then need more sex from multiple men to make themselves feel like "the *******"... It's all relative. It all comes down to either lying or telling the truth. Ain't no more "*******" to it than that. Until they figure out the lover they lied to, was just a better, worse version of themselves all along.🙂
It's all just fuckin. Animals do it. It ain't that fuckin hard.

Young buck. Some women just need more. They can give it freely to others while playing the "good girl" for the best one of TWO. Life works that way. They can have "The *******", break him down because HE loves her based on their lack of honesty. But then need more sex from multiple men to make themselves feel like "the *******"... It's all relative. It all comes down to either lying or telling the truth. Ain't no more "*******" to it than that. Until they figure out the lover they lied to, was just a better, worse version of themselves all along.🙂
It's all just fuckin. Animals do it. It ain't that fuckin hard.
I am assuming "The *******" is the sex provided by her loving husband? If I am "The *******", I would feel disrespected.

Back