How many women had decided to have sex with black guys without hubby knowing?

I recently did for the first time with a bbc. My BFF would never approve. We been together a long time and I’m very happy but there’s nothing like a bbc as I just found out! I met a guy and we got to talking then txting. I decided to go hangout with him one afternoon while my man was working. One thing lead to another and well he was inside of me before long. That was kinda the plan in my mind the entire time anyway! I made it home satisfied showered and cooked dinner. I’ll never leave my bf so I did this to make our relationship better really!
Hi i was the same way i knew he wouldnt go for it so i did was great...

You are right in a sense, but keep in mind that every wife has an individual subjective set of values!!
One wife can be perfectly delighted with her husband’s medium-sized (14-17 cm) but thick penis, coupled with a very strong emotional bond, as well as adequate sexual culture and stamina. For another wife, only the black bull (and / or another white man) is the benchmark and she finds her husband truly pathetic and open to criticism.
True

Lying and cheating should never be the first order of business. But sometimes things just work out that way. There is a certain excitement that comes with a Black man's cum still dripping into your panties when back home watching tv with hubby. Your mind looking blankly at the screen while your mind feverously replays the sounds, sights of you cumming so hard you thought you were going to die right then and there. HE is the last thing you think about before going to sleep. The first thing you think about when waking in the morning.

Lying and cheating should never be the first order of business. But sometimes things just work out that way. There is a certain excitement that comes with a Black man's cum still dripping into your panties when back home watching tv with hubby. Your mind looking blankly at the screen while your mind feverously replays the sounds, sights of you cumming so hard you thought you were going to die right then and there. HE is the last thing you think about before going to sleep. The first thing you think about when waking in the morning.
I don’t want to judge anyone but why would you get together with your husband if you know you have to cheat on him? You know after some time that he can’t fulfil you sexually. And to make it worse you even go and cheat on him bareback.. That’s the reason why ppl get unnoticed Std’s

I mean I couldn’t care less as a bull but guys we also have a certain degree of responsibility.
I don’t want to offend anyone or judge just my two cent to the topic.

I was and I did end up cheating on him.
I'm sure a really good open conversation about your desires would help. Never know give it a shot. Keepa hard on thinking about my ex being RAILED by bbc bigger than mine. Text her last night about it. Delicious woman she still is. Also if her master allows it.

Last edited:
Back