How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

I feel like a virgin compared to you guys. I used to go to cruising sites fairly often, adult bookstores, less reputable parks and the like and I probably sucked off a 100 guys or more, but I only had a couple of black men.

I have sucked about 40 black cocks.
The biggest was 12 inches.
The biggest balls hung down heavy about 6 inches.
The biggest load was about 9-10 thick ropes which completely covered my entire face.
The most I sucked together was 7 black cocks who came on my face pretty much at the same time.
The thickest black cock I sucked was as thick as a pop can legitimately.
I sucked one black cock that came 3 times on the same hard on never went soft.
Almost all of the black cocks were black daddy cocks.
Woh, i would like so much suck a big black cock that came 3 times in the same hard on never go soft !!!
I dream about it !

I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

So, share with us your number.

Kim - Chick with a Dick

Only a chick with a dick so far. She's hot and I've repeated many times...Addicted to the BBC I guess

No matter how many I feel like its never going to be enough, not because they aren't satiating but because I crave it even more with every single one I suck. Its becoming a serious addiction and definitely need a consistent reliable supply/source if anyone is in the los angeles area please contact me asap Btw this is my first post here nice to meet you all.

No matter how many I feel like its never going to be enough, not because they aren't satiating but because I crave it even more with every single one I suck. Its becoming a serious addiction and definitely need a consistent reliable supply/source if anyone is in the los angeles area please contact me asap Btw this is my first post here nice to meet you all.

I pay for it....steady supply and you get what you pay for ;-)

I've sucked off about 200 guys, of those probably around 30 were black - which obviously my preference. To be honest the biggest I've ever had was a white guy - he was easily 12 inches long - but iv never ad a small black guy.

No doubt in my mind that on average, black guys are longer, thicker, harder and cum more than white guys. And they are ready to go again sooner.

:)

We've been having a great time with g/f and b/f. But they work different shifts over the week and we share time only a couple of nights. After 2 days not seeing him or only briefly, I had that craving. Went to one of these saunas here in Chicago and sucked two new cocks. The count is now 25 black cocks. But don't aske me how many times each...

I've had at least one black cock in my mouth at least twice a day for the last three or four years. A lot of nights I have several because I'll suck ALL of their friends cocks if they want (or I can beg my way into it). So i've had a black cock in my mouth a few thousand times. I'm in a bit of a drought right now though... anyone in the Atlanta area want me to suck their cock? You can cum with your cock in my mouth.. you don't even have to warn me. If you think you might want my ass just bring some lube. PM me.

I GUESS I HAVE SUCKED MORE THAN 4,OOO OR MORE BLACK COCKS I WAS SUCKING OLDER BLACK BOYS AT MY SCHOOL EVERY DAY AT AGE 13 YRS OLD MOST FUCKED ME ALOT TOO SO I HAVE AND SO MANY BLACK COCKS TO SUCK AND FUCKED BY JUST AS MANY AS I HAVE SUCKED OVER THE YEARS

Back