How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by KimShe, Jul 8, 2016.

1. KimShe

KimShe New Member

US
    I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

So, share with us your number.

Kim - Chick with a Dick

2. Texas sub guy 4 bbc

Texas sub guy 4 bbc Active Member

US
  3. Eatzitafter

Eatzitafter Member

US
  4. biwm4blackdaddy

biwm4blackdaddy New Member

I have sucked about 40 black cocks.
    The biggest was 12 inches.
    The biggest balls hung down heavy about 6 inches.
    The biggest load was about 9-10 thick ropes which completely covered my entire face.
    The most I sucked together was 7 black cocks who came on my face pretty much at the same time.
    The thickest black cock I sucked was as thick as a pop can legitimately.
    I sucked one black cock that came 3 times on the same hard on never went soft.
    Almost all of the black cocks were black daddy cocks.

5. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Sounds like a lot of work to try to estimate that. Hub and I have been black only for 12 years and suck black cock together a lot, plus many times on my own.

6. jennie mandinko

jennie mandinko New Member

I really don't get hung up on just some numbers. Cause I separated from my now ex husband when I was only married for like 2 years. Then I found out what sex was really like when I did it with a Black Man. My interest in sex went way ,way up..off the charts. then, everything was a first time for me, or so it seems still even now.lol! and I haven't stopped since. feel me, yo?

ray lee, jezzebel2015 and lucava like this.
  7. yeshucan

yeshucan Member

US
    I had a Black Master that allowed me to lick his balls and suck his cock around 10 times and he fucked me 3 times. I met a Black man online that said he's going to be my new Master and he might allow me to see him this Friday. I hope to add at least a couple of cock suckings to my numbers. If I'm lucky I'll get 1 more fucking too. I was counting each separate cock sucking as when I was rewarded with a mouthful of my Masters cum.

ray lee, jezzebel2015 and whoral like this.
  8. MemphisMWM

MemphisMWM Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I couldn't say for sure. Dozens though.

jezzebel2015 likes this.
  9. whoral

whoral Member

i used to be a parked car blowjob bitch to a married Black Dom Bull Master, i had to be wearing my stockings, garter belt, hi heels & panties in the car for Him or else He would not allow me to suck His big thick Black COCK! He trained me to deep throat with His big strong hand on the back of my head & He would bitch slap me & smack my ass if i didn't suck it the way He wanted me to. we also met a few times at a motel where i would have to get fully made up for him with also wig & heavy make up, where He anally raped me, it was so hot & tge best sex i ever had!!!

10. itl1bari

itl1bari New Member

probably about 18

Paulus50 likes this.
  11. whitesubslut1

whitesubslut1 New Member

Unfortunately, I'm new to it so only a couple of times. Shame on me. :)

jezzebel2015 likes this.
  12. cockmunchboy

cockmunchboy New Member Gold Member

It would have to be at least 400.

13. Whtsub4bbc

Whtsub4bbc Member

US
    Man I eel like a I am way behind. 5 for me and none for her.

jezzebel2015 likes this.
  14. SapphireCuckold

SapphireCuckold Member

Four so far and rising every week with the help of my hotwife

15. oralm4all

oralm4all Member

I have sucked bbc a lot. But I need more

whoral likes this.
  16. desertcpl

desertcpl Member

US
    many. lost count, but I am on a dry spell now for a long time

17. cuckiesub30

cuckiesub30 Active Member

Italy
    Wow, this question is waay too tough to answer! i'd have to hire a statistician to keep track of how many times i drop to my knees to pleasure our bull! All i know it that it feels good every time!

jason385 likes this.
  18. Blonde77

Blonde77 Well-Known Member Gold Member Real Person

Zero??

19. cuckiesub30

cuckiesub30 Active Member

Italy
    shame, you should def. have at least one in your mouth. i'm pretty sure you'll want it in your two other holes as well

20. biman4321

biman4321 Active Member

I became a pure cocksucker about 15 years ago after I met a white guy who taught me to love sucking his dick. I have sucked his dick about 400 times and still do. but I met a black guy from Kenya 4 years ago and he turned me into his cumtoy and I suck him at least 20 times a week ( probably more) and he fucks me every day at least once and sometimes as many as three times. So I have sucked him at least 500o times and been fucked even more. I love it and him. I also have sucked many of his friends and have been fucked by many of them. My wife used to fuck black men and may still do but I don't see her much.

jason385, 5holes4U and whoral like this.