How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

Wow has to be over a thousand adding both of us. My husband started sucking and being fucked by any of our Bull that wanted him so we have sucked a lot I advise any of our cucks here to serve your Bull sexually. If you love cream pies then you already love BBC cum. cuck up and go to the source. You don't have to be gay or bi. It's about showing respect!!! My husband came the first time he sucked our Bull. He was in a deeply submissive cuck zone. He reached down to stroke himself and exploded at first touch.
The things that he said to our Bull took us to a new level and I felt freer to the the worthless white humiliation junkie that I am.
There are lots of ways for you to be of use to your Bull. Clean him fluff him, lick his balls for a bigger load. He might surprise you and find other uses for your mouth. Mine did
my ex-hubby was or is straight,while im a pure whore,and i love having black guys screw me.....i would love to get pregnant to bbc too,but hasnt happened yet.

Dam I enjoy hearing these comments from all you suck's and hot cuck wifes because I know they are all very true and have experienced all those things from my own cuckoo couples I play with, I must say their know greater pleasure than to have both the wife and cuck husband servicing me I shot my load of cum in more husband mouth's then wifes they want to get me hard to fuck the wife but get into sucking my cock so good they always seem to end up sucking me off, and then have to be sucked more to fuck the wife and cuck oh yes a good know's his black master enjoy's taking his tight ass as well as his mouth, my cuck hubby likes to get fucked in their ass as the wife suck them off at the same time Dam that dose add to the intensity of blowing my load in his ass. Cuckoo couple's are so much fun.

I started :-* when I was 14 and su ked lots of times until I was19 but only 2 different co is then took years off as I went to college, then got married.
I did suck a couple at college.
Then at 30 I got divorced, and from then on I sucked lots of cock.
I have to guess at least 50 a year for the next 30 years. Mostly black being iin Detroit.

I have sucked about 40 black cocks.
The biggest was 12 inches.
The biggest balls hung down heavy about 6 inches.
The biggest load was about 9-10 thick ropes which completely covered my entire face.
The most I sucked together was 7 black cocks who came on my face pretty much at the same time.
The thickest black cock I sucked was as thick as a pop can legitimately.
I sucked one black cock that came 3 times on the same hard on never went soft.
Almost all of the black cocks were black daddy cocks.

Woh, you're a so lucky man ! Suck a 12 inches cock, take 9-10 thick ropes of cum in your face, suck 7 black cock in the same time and the best... suck one black cock that came 3 times on the same hard on never went soft !!!
I'm so jealous, incredible ! That's white man real way of life !

I started :-* when I was 14 and su ked lots of times until I was19 but only 2 different co is then took years off as I went to college, then got married.
I did suck a couple at college.
Then at 30 I got divorced, and from then on I sucked lots of cock.
I have to guess at least 50 a year for the next 30 years. Mostly black being iin Detroit.
good for you

Sex one afternoon in Nassau with two black men I probably sucked each of them at least ten times and they each fucked me five or six times, probably more as they took turns fucking me without a break as they swapped back and forth... I was fucked so much that when one suggested that they fuck me together they easily got both cocks into my ass... That I'll do for any group of men again

Back