How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

I got around to counting and in total I've sucked 83 different men, 16 of them black.
Your so like me then more cock you suck the more you want it so much I just met and older black man He is very well hung about 10'' of sexy man meat He is divorced i just sucked him off last night I guess he has not gotten off in along time as I was swallow his cum it just kept cuming its was like i was drinking his cum . I hoping to hook up with him this weekend so I can get naked I told him I want to let him enjoy my ass as much as he wants it He told me wants to take me in my ass and wants me to stay over the weekend with I think I really am going to get my ass filled good a few times I am so looking forward to feeling his 10 " slide in me and really do me good he is only 35 and in his prime .

I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

So, share with us your number.

Kim - Chick with a Dick
Will you post a pic of your cock kim?

I sucked a black man just before Christmas, not much else to do during that little snowstorm. His roommate watched for a while... then he took me up to his bedroom...

Just before Christmas I finally hooked up with a Black man I'd been chatting with. A friend had told me he had a BBC but you know how people exaggerate.
Well we talked a little, no one making the first move, finally I asked to suck his cock. Then I saw it, over 7 and still soft. As I sucked him it grew.... and grew. He had to be 10 inches long and almost 2 inches thick. Normally I can't deep throat a 6 inch cock but his drove right past that spot. On the third try I had 10 inches of thick Black cock down my throat.
After 20 or 30 minutes of sucking that beautiful cock he took me up to his bed. As I sucked him on the couch I'd managed to take off my clothes. During that I heard sounds and noticed that his Black roommate watched for a while.

Now on his bed he laid back and let me suck his cock more. Slowly I worked my way up until I was straddling him and the biggest and Blackest cock I'd seen in years. It wasn't easy but I slowly settled onto that magnificent cock. I could feel him stretching me open as inch after inch went into my man-pussy. I rode him and fucked myself until I had all of his Black cock in me. We fucked like that for a long time until I felt him cuming in me. I know I should have played safe but I wanted him so bad. I kept riding until I had all of his cum.

Wow, not really sure how many times!! I would have to guess over 3000 times, but that is just a guess. I would love to swallow all that cum at once. IM a little cum slut

Back