How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

I do too I have man black guys I suck one at lease every day I have always been a good cocksucker for BBC all my life
When I was my 20s I lived with 2 black guys and I sucked both of the daily sometimes in the morning one want he dick sucked or one would fuck me or the other would fuck me when he got home at night I was always fucked by both of them just about ever day and sucked both they share me between I love it back then I dressed like a woman life was good back then I did not mind being there thing or bitch it was the most wonderful times in my live have and living with 2 well hung studs Both were nice to me and treated me like a woman is treated I always gave into them when they wanted sex I fell in love with both of them they were very good to me as the sex was awesome

When I was my 20s I lived with 2 black guys and I sucked both of the daily sometimes in the morning one want he dick sucked or one would fuck me or the other would fuck me when he got home at night I was always fucked by both of them just about ever day and sucked both they share me between I love it back then I dressed like a woman life was good back then I did not mind being there thing or bitch it was the most wonderful times in my live have and living with 2 well hung studs Both were nice to me and treated me like a woman is treated I always gave into them when they wanted sex I fell in love with both of them they were very good to me as the sex was awesome

lucky sissy

Back