How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

over 500 and have taken it in the ass over 100 times. There is nothing better than to be picked up off my knees when sucking bcc and bent over and filled by one. the knowledge of him cumming in my ass made me cum every time.
I can't wait to be fucked until I shoot my load. Now that is submition.

Probably sucked off 35 or so.My wife has fucked many, many black guys over the years but most of them were not into me doing anything, think they thought it would turn them gay or something lol.
12 of them were at a sex party and I sucked them all off over a 5 hour period.wow my jaw ached for days after that.
The others were mostly one offs, but there were a couple of long termers who I sucked quite regular though only 3 that I would do without the wife present.
One of them used to come over and we'd smoke and ******* and watch football and I'd suck him off 3-4 times in a session, that was cool! He had a cock that just fit perfect in my mouth and was the only guy I ever let actually face fuck me.Only time I've ever cum without touching myself while he did that lol.

It doesn't matter when you started or how many you take. What matters is that you finally realized and found your place, Giving pleasure to Black Men, giving them pleasure with your own mouth or ass; happily, willingly, totally, giving them your wives or girlfriends to fuck as they please as you stand by or give them the space they desire; or simply being there to serve and service their needs. My favorite is to suck and service his cock after they have fucked and are laying back exhausted thereby getting him up and hard for round two or three. Perhaps if her pussy is red and swollen and tender from excessive fucking I will lick it clean and soothe it with my tongue, cleaning it for her so that she enjoys the next round and any that follow. I always remember to tell them how much I enjoy the taste of his cum mixed with her juices. That way I'll know I will get more later.

Back