How many of you have wife’s allow your cuck hubby to fuck you anymore show why?

Are you fishing for a thread full of pictures of tiny penises, or are you actually interested in what real cuckold couples are doing? And are you interested in hearing from cuckold couples who DO still have sex together (which I think you'll find is usually the case) and why they still have sex, or are you just looking for those who've cut their husbands off from sex entirely?

We've probably met at least 50 other cuckold couples, and crossed paths with even more than that at events such as Splash Mocha, and we've met a grand total of ONE couple who have decided the hubby will be completely "pussy free," and they're a wonderful couple and I'm glad their choice works for them. But it is not the norm. For the most part, being totally cut off from sex with your life partner is fantasy talk, because married couples usually enjoy intimacy and connection with each other. In my opinion, you can come back here and bump your own thread every month or two, but I doubt you'll get much response from real women who've cut their husbands off from sex for real, because I don't believe there are many women out there who fit that description.

Back