Cucks How far would You go to show Your Devotion?

How Far have You gone to show Your Devotion to Your Wives Lifestyle of BBC only?
Permanant Chastity?
Trans from Male to Female?
Have Your Balls Removed so You can never want Sex again?
I was Recently Caster__ted so Show My Wife How Devoted I am to Her.
Starting Hormones soon.
I thought the cuckold lifestyle was supposed be fun not mak somebody totally change. If she is doing that imo I feel sorry for you

I would support her completely. I would do whatever the Superior Black Master ordered me to do. To include switch to pantys, switch to pantyhose, wear a cock lock, use my tongue to clean off men and women after they have taken a piss. I would purchase the clothing my wife would be required to wear, I would agree to feminization, I would service Masters friends and as a female would date Masters friends. I suck cock and balls, rim, worship both women’s feet in high heels and Masters feet. Master could use me four humiliation. And finally Master could train me to ******* his piss.

Whatever is fun is what I'd do. I enjoy watching and sucking BBC so there's that. I'd try other things as well. I would play the weak white boy (I'm actually very well built) and accept humiliation for my average cock size. Once the fun was over I'd go back to the normal me until the next play date. Nothing extreme.

I think I could handle before and after pics just to make sure they are really gone. A lot of people talk, but few do the walk.
The last time i posted about this I got in trouble and My post was Deleted. As far as looks all you can see in a empty sac that looks normal and the 2 scars in my abdomen area.

The last time i posted about this I got in trouble and My post was Deleted. As far as looks all you can see in a empty sac that looks normal and the 2 scars in my abdomen area.
OK, so you did it. Did she prompt you in some way to do it? Or all your idea????

What was her reaction? I don't recall if you mentioned that yet

Back