Cucks How far would You go to show Your Devotion?

Not at all. I still enjoy sex with Both sexes. I still love watching my wife with her bull. I still get hard and it still works. My Cum is smaller in volume and way more clear.
It's not strange that your cum is more watery, since you obviously haven't got any testicles that produces sperm cells anymore. So it's only the fluid that is remaining.

But I'm a bit surprised that your personality hasn't been affected. Your testosterone levels must have dropped like a stone after the process? Or was it already very low even before? Have you complemented with estrogen too to enhance your feminization?

It's not strange that your cum is more watery, since you obviously haven't got any testicles that produces sperm cells anymore. So it's only the fluid that is remaining.

But I'm a bit surprised that your personality hasn't been affected. Your testosterone levels must have dropped like a stone after the process? Or was it already very low even before? Have you complemented with estrogen too to enhance your feminization?
My Doctor has Me on a very small dosage of Testosterone to keep me from getting osteoporosis but am considering estrogen.

How Far have You gone to show Your Devotion to Your Wives Lifestyle of BBC only?
Permanant Chastity?
Trans from Male to Female?
Have Your Balls Removed so You can never want Sex again?
I was Recently Caster__ted so Show My Wife How Devoted I am to Her.
Starting Hormones soon.
Obey her.

I would do whatever the black bull requires me to do , I have laid in a 69 with my wife above me then the bull tells me to put his cock into my wife’s white cunt and Lili k his cock as he pulls back , on occasions in this position just as he starts to cum he’ll tell me to take his cock as he pulls out of her and put it in my mouth as he shoot’s his cum into my open mouth. On other occasions I have had to clean my wife’s pussy of his cum and on one occasion I had to not only clean my wife’s pussy but his cock and balls getting him erect so he could fuck her again.
Then perform the same cleaning to them . I have also been told to take his cock in my hands and rub his cock head up and down between her pussy teasing her clit with her begging to be fucked, then when he was ready guide his cock to her cunt hole for him to penetrate her.

Last edited:
I would do whatever the black bull requires me to do , I have laid in a 69 with my wife above me then the bull tells me to put his cock into my wife’s white cunt and Lili k his cock as he pulls back , on occasions in this position just as he starts to cum he’ll tell me to take his cock as he pulls out of her and put it in my mouth as he shoot’s his cum into my open mouth. On other occasions I have had to clean my wife’s pussy of his cum and on one occasion I had to not only clean my wife’s pussy but his cock and balls getting him erect so he could fuck her again.
Then perform the same cleaning to them . I have also been told to take his cock in my hands and rub his cock head up and down between her pussy teasing her clit with her begging to be fucked, then when he was ready guide his cock to her cunt hole for him to penetrate her.
I remember you were involved in cleaning her after, I wasn't aware you were more orally involved. Is this a recent change?

How Far have You gone to show Your Devotion to Your Wives Lifestyle of BBC only?
Permanant Chastity?
Trans from Male to Female?
Have Your Balls Removed so You can never want Sex again?
I was Recently Caster__ted so Show My Wife How Devoted I am to Her.
Starting Hormones soon.
Not questioning your choice, but how did you find a surgeon willing to perform such a life altering and medically unnecessary surgery?

I am in chastity now but if my girl and her bull asked it of me I would go for castration. I like the idea of her only having his black babies anyways

I chemically Castrated myself and the doctors removed them and the sperm cord to make sure I didn't get a infection.
Where did you get your Balls removed?
We are looking and interested in having mine taken off as well.
Guys, beltoncouple may have had his reasons to go that way, but there is no need for chemical castration or castration. You can obtain the same results in a more natural and pleasant way.
1- You can get your dick caged with gradually smaller devices. Erections get restricted in size and time, until they subside. Your body doesn't like the pain and prevents erections for as long as you use the chastity cage. The wife gains control over the husband's sexual behaviour. It's a win-win.
2 - Your female partner can support caging by pegging you frequently. This fundamentally shifts the sexual arousal away from your penis towards your anus. Your brain gets rewired to experiment pleasure by anal stimulation, as long as you don't increase the girth of the strap-on dildo. You could stop caging after 4 months and your penis should not interfere in your wife's sexual life anymore. She also develops new feelings of domination at all levels, not only in bed. You begin to discover new ways of sexual pleasure.
3- At some point, you may try hormone replacement therapy with medical supervision. Nope, this is not the same as chemical castration. This gives you some sort of closure for the ongoing emasculation by giving you the power to feel the same like your wife. There is no reason to stay a white man if you no longer are one. You become your wife's sister and begin to bond at a completely new lever with her.

Back