Cucks How far would You go to show Your Devotion?

Guys, beltoncouple may have had his reasons to go that way, but there is no need for chemical castration or castration. You can obtain the same results in a more natural and pleasant way.
1- You can get your dick caged with gradually smaller devices. Erections get restricted in size and time, until they subside. Your body doesn't like the pain and prevents erections for as long as you use the chastity cage. The wife gains control over the husband's sexual behaviour. It's a win-win.
2 - Your female partner can support caging by pegging you frequently. This fundamentally shifts the sexual arousal away from your penis towards your anus. Your brain gets rewired to experiment pleasure by anal stimulation, as long as you don't increase the girth of the strap-on dildo. You could stop caging after 4 months and your penis should not interfere in your wife's sexual life anymore. She also develops new feelings of domination at all levels, not only in bed. You begin to discover new ways of sexual pleasure.
3- At some point, you may try hormone replacement therapy with medical supervision. Nope, this is not the same as chemical castration. This gives you some sort of closure for the ongoing emasculation by giving you the power to feel the same like your wife. There is no reason to stay a white man if you no longer are one. You become your wife's sister and begin to bond at a completely new lever with her.
What I did I don't Recommend to anyone. as far as pain there was none till surgery. Don't ask how I did it google is a wonderful tool if that's what you seek. again I don't recommend it ! As far as Chastity goes I was locked for 6 years straight at one time only out to clean and shave weekly. I went from a Fairly large cage to a Nub and it was very comfortable. I also took Feminizing herbs for a couple years and have c cup moobs now. I am still very Masculine looking, Just got sexy tits and a tiny Dick now.

After some initial resistance, I went all the way with what my wife wanted, to include getting fully feminized. I live life fully as a chick with tits and a dick 24/7. It is what my wife wanted after her black boyfriends "suggested" it to her, so it is what I accepted. I am denied any pussy at all, and am allowed to have fun only with cocks attached to black males or other trans girls or femboys. Frankly, after accepting the situation, it has gotten extremely addictive and I am very happy with it. To any others faced with a similar situation, don't fight it. Accept it.

After some initial resistance, I went all the way with what my wife wanted, to include getting fully feminized. I live life fully as a chick with tits and a dick 24/7. It is what my wife wanted after her black boyfriends "suggested" it to her, so it is what I accepted. I am denied any pussy at all, and am allowed to have fun only with cocks attached to black males or other trans girls or femboys. Frankly, after accepting the situation, it has gotten extremely addictive and I am very happy with it. To any others faced with a similar situation, don't fight it. Accept it.
I would love to hear more on how this happen and what your relationships are like now. DM me if your open to chatting.

Back