CUCKOLDS SHOW EVERYONE WHY YOUR A CUCK AND SHE NEEDS BIGGER.

For myself... the photo shows that my size isn't the issue however, and I have to pathetically admit that for almost 5yrs now E.D. has been a humiliating cuz of those yrs I have seen 3or4 hard ons of my own only from morning wood cuz had to drain it.lol truth💯 and well my mountains high embarrassing pathetic attempts to be wife my wife are just beyond sad for her to have to keep trying to not judge n show her support n or understanding of my uselessness cuz every time she used to try to get it working I was forever staying limp dicked and still bust my nut instantly... so not only was once a great sexual partner that could perform for hours n hours thru the night non stop yet now a inferior middle-aged white limp lame asf has been in preforming sexually ( other than lacking pussy n at times taking bbc In my holes...lol yep only hard cocks I have had that are worthy of my horny cock loving slut wife's attention) I have become so much of a super extreme premature ejaculating laughing stalk that. The younger years of swing parties and my women that use to proudly boast and invite their girlfriends to definitely make sure they get that dick constantly when partying.... nowadays if I was to attend any type of gathering of the sort it would be more like the wife speaking up to say " hey everyone" as she giggles and laughs before even demonstrating that "remember my hubby of course right everyone.lol" as she would step up towards me just to barely let her hand, foot or any part of her or any other chick's body ever so slightly brush up against my fully covered crotch area (covered cuz I don't even possess the ability to hold it back while clothed.fml) but ya could be made to that easily nut in my pants ffs and well definitely know to to prove it's fact she would be like "undo ur jeans and show them how much it means nowadays and not hide ur condition. Being able to not take it like a hot hard cock and making light of it might help you some how over come that *******.lol" and just a FYI if we were going into such a gathering of course I being now a devoted cuckold hubby and on top of also my becoming a crossdresser and open In my being a bi sissy cd that is absolutely Into bbc worshipping obsessively... it is in my eye's that those old days parties I was once like the life of those parties n my state of pathetic limp uselessness and extremely humiliating uncontrollable premature shameful waste of what was n now isnt... ya.... so well as my physicality of sexual worthiness don't exist for such gatherings now. But the fact that I am a bisexual bottom bitch and the wife n I have for a long time now been all about our very open and honesty of our lust for bbc dick. And we are always looking to have fun and enjoying our time together even though we be taking dick periodically as a couple and of course we are also huge on watching recording all that we do 😉. I know so y it's a long read. But the point was to share why right. So I did and it has been somewhat of a therapeutic release for the mind. So I don't think it needs to be stated at all but just to be clear we are this far into my situational sexual failure and yet we are still a strong tight knit couple and we are despite our customization of our sexual habits we are dedicated and as always freely living our best lives together all while being able to bring plenty of pleasure to the men who are definitely a crucial factor in our living and lasting while together still just as loving as ever ❤

Attachments

• 20150306_080443-1.jpg
    20150306_080443-1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 22
I have come to embrace my beta role! With all the options out there it’s a partner and place for everyone!! In fact now that I don’t stress on all that as much, and relax abit when I do cum!! DAM eye rolling body shaking 😜

Attachments

• IMG_3551.jpeg
    IMG_3551.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3536.jpeg
    IMG_3536.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
I’m here to meet real people truly in this lifestyle!! FLR…. to serve and protect and give all attention and pleasure 1st! Always before my own needs! That’s not a sacrifice for me, it’s what truly gives me happiness and pleasure 🤔😊

This is why she fucks others

Attachments

• 37659401.jpg
    37659401.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG
    298.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2483.jpeg
    IMG_2483.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2812.jpeg