How many enjoy humiliation?

Another thing my Wife/Mistress loves doing, is having me kneel, while one of our Masters stands over me.....She then taunts me and ridicules me, while slowly stroking Him off into my open mouth and all over my face.....She calls it "Masters' Gift"....
That sounds soooooo fucking HOT...

I actually LOVE IT and really GET OFF when Melissa whips, spanks me with her leather paddle, hand spanks me (HOT!!!!) while verbally degrading me for "small, useless cock"!!!!!!!!!!

"Whip me, baby!!...Whip me Mistress! Spank me and...Make me suck!..******* ME TO SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

34534555.png0dfged0rt0er0terdtertert.png0dfg0d0fgd0fg0dfgdfgdfg.png0N2JK0UH2JG2HF2HGFGHFGH.png

Last edited:
My wife humiliates me and takes this pic of me after returning well fucked from her date.

pEPML6Gh.jpg

Love to be humiliated! No longer allowed to have sex with my wife. Allowed only to come by my own hand. She sits in a chair and if I’m luck she will strip down to her panties. Her latest thing, she won’t let me between her legs while I jerk off. She told me only “real men” deserve to be between her legs. Then she got after me for trying to use her lotion to masturbate; “don’t use my good lotion to jerk your little dick!”

I'm a former alpha white man. Totally in charge of all around me. I don't want any man talking ******* to me. My wife, on the other hand, can do to me as she pleases. Her first husband, many years ago, had a 10" cock. Mine is 6". We sometimes discuss how small mine is. Sometimes we do S&M, with her being the S. We're older and she has slowed down due to hormones falling. We're about to work on that. If they come back, I'm going to point her towards being black only, with me in a cage, waiting to do clean up duty.

Back