How many couples have just 1 long term bull?

I have a long term bull, I've been seeing him for 13 years now. At this time I see him about twice a month. It's good for both of us as we know each others bodies better and I know what he like and what he expects me to do. Also since we have known him for so long my husband has no problem with me heading over to see him alone. I enjoy (and often don't notice) that my husband is there watching, but my lover enjoys having me to himself sometimes.

That said, he is in no way my only bull. I have a couple of other regular bulls, and I also enjoy trying out new guys occasionally. Each give me a different type of pleasure. My long term bull gives me a comfortable evening of non-stop sex, I know what to expect and what I will be getting. A new lover gives me anticipation and excitement, how big is his cock? how will he fuck me? what new things will he try with me?

I thoroughly enjoy all of my lovers, but for different reasons.
Love your post. My lover has recently asked if I would be up to having a 3some with him and one of his friends or 2 of his friends. He showed me pics of them and it made me extremely horny. Both are 9+ and THICCC. Definitely going to have the 3some this month. Not sure about both of his friends yet, but more than likely it too will happen eventually lol

Love your post. My lover has recently asked if I would be up to having a 3some with him and one of his friends or 2 of his friends. He showed me pics of them and it made me extremely horny. Both are 9+ and THICCC. Definitely going to have the 3some this month. Not sure about both of his friends yet, but more than likely it too will happen eventually lol
Omg. So wanting to find someone that is open minded like. Love to go to small parties and events with them as well.

@Stag&Vixen4BBC would you keep your ring on. How would you explain it 😆

Just curious to hear others thoughts and feelings. I have had 2 black lovers. My first, who I still see every 2 weeks since 2017, and 1 that I seen 3 times in 2018. I prefer 1 lover vs many. We have a deeper connection and the sex is better every time.

My husband is always present. Our sex life is great, he enjoys watching me getting pleasure from my very well endowed dominant lover. We 3 are friends and have a great time, every time. Respectful of our marriage and of my husband. They message each other all the time.

Who else has one long term lover vs multiple short term lovers?
Are you afraid of feelings getting in the way?
We met a very local bbc a couple of months after our first experience in lifestyle, we became good friends over the next five years all of us, even managed to integrate him into our circle of friends and family as a co worker, holiday abroad the 3 of us, we experienced many ‘firsts’ over five years and enjoyed ourselves immensely, only came to an end due to his return to Kenya for family reasons, we still chat occasionally on phone. Feelings did arise, it’s going to happen and anyone saying they don’t is lying☹️ it effected Hayley the most, she was racked with guilt, but I assured her I was ok with the way she felt, I would not expect her to not have some sort of emotional attachment to someone she was having the best sex with ever. Our friend always made it clear he had a soft spot for her, but he would never want a full on relationship.

We're not pros at this. 1 guy once, 1 guy 3 times, 1 guy that we started with many, many times over 4 years off and on.
Always all 3 of us, most always at our home. 2 to 3 times a month. We're mid 50s, he's 33. He's the ups guy at her office but they rarely see each other at her work. We're all very comfy together but I wouldn't say we're friends, we only see him for sex fun, we don't socialize with him in public.
He's a really nice guy, polite, respectful and just right aggressive. They do everything in bed her and I do. No condoms, they kiss and makeout, he usually cums inside her, he's cum in her mouth a few times, she swallow no problem but sperm in her mouth is not her favorite thing. They've done anal quite a few times. Him and/or I have no problem kissing her after she's kissed other guy, we've kissed her after she's swallowed, a min or two after, we've gone down on her after one of us has filled her...after she wipes off.
It's a fun, erotic, sexy and relaxing night for all three of us. Wife and I are very normal, conservative, classy, clean, upper class. None of our friends know we do this. Wife, and me somewhat, has guilt issues with this but it's only us, we're adults, we're not hurting anyone.
It's very obvious my conservative wife likes sex with him a LOT, when he's with us it's like she's a different woman that can't get enough sex. She's horny like crazy for a good week after. This has been good for our sex life to say the least. Him and I like watching each other do her, she likes us watching.

To be fair, I don’t think the OP mentioned the breeding aspect. Not there is anything wrong with that.
Lol lots of the people on this site are men with crossdressing/****** fem/breeding fetishes that actually have no girlfriend or wife to ever be bred but post about it.

There are some good tales here.

The real people here are mostly into the hotwife relationship and having discreet relations on the side where the wife is shared but they keep a home life. It’s easy to tell the real people and who are the coomers.

I assure you, we are real
Lol lots of the people on this site are men with crossdressing/****** fem/breeding fetishes that actually have no girlfriend or wife to ever be bred but post about it.

The real people here are mostly into the hotwife relationship and having discreet relations on the side where the wife is shared but they keep a home life. It’s easy to tell the real people and who are the coomer

Depends what you mean by long term but I have 3 guys who I have been seeing for more than 5 years, 2 quite regularly and 1 I see more infrequently. Just about given up on the one night hook ups to be honest (well not quite entirely :p )

The 2 regular long term guys I see are businessmen who frequently fly into the city not far from me and stay at hotels or company apartments and are quite happy to have some company during their stay. Its easy, it doesn't intrude in our personal lives as we are not meeting at their place or mine and I find sex in hotels still a big turn on.
Pretty happy for it to continue this way! O.

I got a bit crazy during my BBC only timeframe, 3 years, and was having sex with MULTIPLE guys in an evening, most of whom I wouldn't even know their name or recognize the next day.........but other than that timeframe, all of my Lovers have been longer term affairs. Some in the 6 month to 2 year range, and my longest with my Boss/Lover lasted 11 years and only ended becuase he got a bit "crazy" during COVID.
I prefer long term relationships because I NEED emotion to be involved too. I always say "I Love You" to my Lovers, and mean it in a special way that does not mean the same thing as when i say it to my husband. But without a doubt, I do love them. I tend to be faithful to them too, limiting hubby's access for intercourse and he has been on condom only" intercourse wiht me since November 2012.
We both prefer this way of doing things. My Lovers believe that I am "cheating: with them because I have more sexual needs than are taken care of at home. That may change if/when I get involved again, but it has worked well for us in the past.

J (the wife)

Just curious to hear others thoughts and feelings. I have had 2 black lovers. My first, who I still see every 2 weeks since 2017, and 1 that I seen 3 times in 2018. I prefer 1 lover vs many. We have a deeper connection and the sex is better every time.

My husband is always present. Our sex life is great, he enjoys watching me getting pleasure from my very well endowed dominant lover. We 3 are friends and have a great time, every time. Respectful of our marriage and of my husband. They message each other all the time.

Who else has one long term lover vs multiple short term lovers?
Are you afraid of feelings getting in the way?

We prefer a long term bull/lover .. and are just starting to look for another one after a few years out of the game. we take it slow and see what happens. definitely has to be some chemistry between my wife and the lover .. she has her eye on a doctor at one of the hospitals she works ... Came home excited and breathless after working with him...

I prefer an assortment over a singular “lover” or “bull”. For me it’s about being a slut for black men to use as a cum dump because that is incredibly erotic to me. Doesn’t mean I don’t get along well with my playmates or become fonder of some over others. I’m just not looking for love. I already have that with my husband. I really don’t see the appeal in having one single “lover” in addition to having a husband. In that scenario just lose the husband and be with your lover. I guess there’s polyamory, but to me that’s just a case of not finding one man that can check all the boxes and splitting the difference instead. I don’t need to feel a deep connection with the black men that are pounding their seed into me. I just want to suck on their gorgeous cocks and feel them releasing inside me because it’s highly enjoyable and gratifying sexually. If it’s about more than just the sex then that means my husband is deficient in satisfying my emotional needs. At that point he’s not a good husband and I would likely consider leaving him. Thankfully that has never been the case and we’ve been together happily for 13 years, 12 of which that I’ve been having extramarital sex with black men exclusively. I’m just greedy and have come to expect the most from my husband and my QOS lifestyle and I’ve never been disappointed in either. Having said all of that, I find the individual lover/“bull” approach fascinating and interesting to read about others’ experiences.

A deep connection is for a husband. 🥰
A deep pussy is for hung playmates. :threesome:
Amen sister! Very well said.

The real people here are mostly into the hotwife relationship and having discreet relations on the side where the wife is shared but they keep a home life. It’s easy to tell the real people and who are the coomers.
We're a real couple. I don't dress in women's clothes ever. We're not into cuckold at all.
We do have a guy friend we see, we don't use rubbers, we both do cum in her, we've never referred to it as breeding, ever. We've never called it a cream pie, never said sloppy seconds. We have said its very slippery or slick down there, lol
We're upscale and classy. Yea it gets nasty behind closed doors but we've never used the word cock, cunt, whore, bastard, cuck, cuckold...nothing like that. Other than in the bedroom with an occasional...fuck me...turn over so I can fuck you from behind...cum in my pussy, etc...we don't swear at all. She has said many times after one of us finishes, you can fuck me now...I could fuck again...lay down so I can fuck you now... those are hot to hear.
This is a very private of our life, none of our friends know we do this and we don't want them to find out.
We do have a lot of social friends, mostly other couples. If they are into sex play however they might, I don't want to know.
I've had several of the wives in our friends group somewhat aggressively tell me she'd be into having sex with me, I've never acted on anything like that, I politely decline and don't think about it. I'm sure it's happened to my wife also. Some of our friends are very attractive and sexy.
Our guy friend is just a sex friend. We have invited him to several backyard BBQs with others but he's a cool guy, fits in well and dosent blab. It is exciting for us, especially my wife having him mingle with people we know but that's as bold as we get.
We don't take video or pictures of our fun. Years ago we had a neighbor that worked at Walgreens, back when cameras had film, one hour processing...it was common for the kid to make extra prints of the "interesting" pictures. There were a LOT of naked pics being printed. That was befor the internet. Crap just look on xhampster, there's vids from the VHS days....once posted they're out there forever.
Yes this is fun on here but some stories are so fake.

Kind of in that situation now. My nephew has been the only bull I've ever had, and our relationship has evolved well beyond what one would consider traditional cuckolding at this point. We're a weird mishmash of more straightforward cuckolding, poly, bdsm and a monogamous relationship. Nephew basically now acts as my lover, bf, partner, master, owner etc, while my hubby is still fully locked up and cuckolded. With my nephew living with us for the past few years as the head of our household, the cuck has been fully relegated and now denied all sex or romantic contact with me. I'm kind of weird in that I can only connect with a single man at a time, and with the cuck not really being much of a man to begin with, my nephew has basically replaced him as that man in my life.

Last edited:
Back