How many couples have just 1 long term bull?

Stag&Vixen4BBC

Couple
Real Person
From
CT, US
Just curious to hear others thoughts and feelings. I have had 2 black lovers. My first, who I still see every 2 weeks since 2017, and 1 that I seen 3 times in 2018. I prefer 1 lover vs many. We have a deeper connection and the sex is better every time.

My husband is always present. Our sex life is great, he enjoys watching me getting pleasure from my very well endowed dominant lover. We 3 are friends and have a great time, every time. Respectful of our marriage and of my husband. They message each other all the time.

Who else has one long term lover vs multiple short term lovers?
Are you afraid of feelings getting in the way?

I will add that I love both my husband and my lover. The love my husband and I share is unbreakable. We've been together for 26 years with 2 grown children. The love I have for my lover is deep and powerful, yet not nearly as much as with my husband. After all, he enjoys watching me let loose unfiltered, fucking MY BBC any which way I want. No judgments. He introduced me to this wonderful BBC Hotwife lifestyle.

I would be sad if it ended but life would go on. I would be devastated if my marriage ended. That's the difference. It's not for everyone. You have to have a strong marriage built on trust and love. Most of all, do what's right for you.

I've had a number of long term friendships and enjoyed the uniqueness of them all. Some are just long, slow seductive evenings with the husband present, but it's not at all uncommon that once we are all comfortable and the couple knows me as a man who respects them and they respect in return, the husband let's her visit me alone on occasion. It's not about love, it's about fulfilling fantasies. She loves her life, her children and her husband, and isn't going to toss that away for an occasional evening of bliss. Nor am I interested in dividing their relationship. Works so well that some are busting at the seams and just have to tell their very best friend...In many cases it's not long before her friend gets involved, too. It's a wonderful, classy, no surprises evening/weekend that can be shared by all!

Long term relationships are the best but can also get a bit intense. One of our long term “friends” was an amazing experience even accompanied me to a work trip in San Diego for 4 days and it was amazing. Only reason we stopped was because he moved away. We still text s few times a year.

The second one was a bit more difficult because the “BF” caught feelings, luckily we moved and we had a clean mature break.

I had a relationship with a lover that lasted four years. The sex was better than a one time fling and we had a connection. Made everything more comfortable and easier. Definitely prefer that same situation again.
It works for us. The sex was good at the beginning don't get me wrong. But after we developed a connection and he made love to me instead or just fucking me, it made a world of a difference.

Red’s first black lover became a longterm and very hot relationship. We found it to be the most erotic time of our marriage. The sexy play is so hot when we are all friends and trust each other.
Trust and feeling safe and knowing your loved and wanted. He makes me feel sexy and naughty. I love it, him, my husband and our whole dynamic

I will add that I love both my husband and my lover. The love my husband and I share is unbreakable. We've been together for 26 years with 2 grown children. The love I have for my lover is deep and powerful, yet not nearly as much as with my husband. After all, he enjoys watching me let loose unfiltered, fucking MY BBC any which way I want. No judgments. He introduced me to this wonderful BBC Hotwife lifestyle.

I would be sad if it ended but life would go on. I would be devastated if my marriage ended. That's the difference. It's not for everyone. You have to have a strong marriage built on trust and love. Most of all, do what's right for you.
Exactly what I am trying to find.

This is exactly what we are both hoping and looking for as a couple..
One long term bull/lover who is interested in regular ongoing breeding sessions for her and a gentleman who we can all be friends with as well
Glad to hear that there are folks out there who have found that!!

Edit: just what we are looking for ourselves. No judgment of anyone seeking something different.

Last edited:
This is exactly what we are both hoping and looking for as a couple..
One long term bull/lover who is interested in regular ongoing breeding sessions for her and a gentleman who we can all be friends with as well
Glad to hear that there are folks out there who have found that!!
To be fair, I don’t think the OP mentioned the breeding aspect. Not there is anything wrong with that.

I prefer an assortment over a singular “lover” or “bull”. For me it’s about being a slut for black men to use as a cum dump because that is incredibly erotic to me. Doesn’t mean I don’t get along well with my playmates or become fonder of some over others. I’m just not looking for love. I already have that with my husband. I really don’t see the appeal in having one single “lover” in addition to having a husband. In that scenario just lose the husband and be with your lover. I guess there’s polyamory, but to me that’s just a case of not finding one man that can check all the boxes and splitting the difference instead. I don’t need to feel a deep connection with the black men that are pounding their seed into me. I just want to suck on their gorgeous cocks and feel them releasing inside me because it’s highly enjoyable and gratifying sexually. If it’s about more than just the sex then that means my husband is deficient in satisfying my emotional needs. At that point he’s not a good husband and I would likely consider leaving him. Thankfully that has never been the case and we’ve been together happily for 13 years, 12 of which that I’ve been having extramarital sex with black men exclusively. I’m just greedy and have come to expect the most from my husband and my QOS lifestyle and I’ve never been disappointed in either. Having said all of that, I find the individual lover/“bull” approach fascinating and interesting to read about others’ experiences.

A deep connection is for a husband. 🥰
A deep pussy is for hung playmates. :threesome:

I prefer an assortment over a singular “lover” or “bull”. For me it’s about being a slut for black men to use as a cum dump because that is incredibly erotic to me. Doesn’t mean I don’t get along well with my playmates or become fonder of some over others. I’m just not looking for love. I already have that with my husband. I really don’t see the appeal in having one single “lover” in addition to having a husband. In that scenario just lose the husband and be with your lover. I guess there’s polyamory, but to me that’s just a case of not finding one man that can check all the boxes and splitting the difference instead. I don’t need to feel a deep connection with the black men that are pounding their seed into me. I just want to suck on their gorgeous cocks and feel them releasing inside me because it’s highly enjoyable and gratifying sexually. If it’s about more than just the sex then that means my husband is deficient in satisfying my emotional needs. At that point he’s not a good husband and I would likely consider leaving him. Thankfully that has never been the case and we’ve been together happily for 13 years, 12 of which that I’ve been having extramarital sex with black men exclusively. I’m just greedy and have come to expect the most from my husband and my QOS lifestyle and I’ve never been disappointed in either. Having said all of that, I find the individual lover/“bull” approach fascinating and interesting to read about others’ experiences.

A deep connection is for a husband. 🥰
A deep pussy is for hung playmates. :threesome:
My husband and I have been married for 26 years. 2 grown children in their 20s.. Our love is unwavering. I personally don't need multiple men to satisfy my sexual needs. My husband and I have a great sex life. He enjoys watching me, and I enjoy him watching me as well. To each her own, some prefer to be more modest, others embrace their slut side, as long as your getting what you need, who cares. As I said, it's not for everyone. Some women like to throw themselves at any black man with a big dick. Quality over quantity for me.

Back