How many couples have just 1 long term bull?

Love this. My wife and I are in a similar dynamic. We've certainly evolved over the years. When we were a bit younger, playmates would come and go. Now it's pretty much just her long-term Lover.

We all know each others' boundaries, expectations, and quirks. He's good to her and they have great sexual and plutonic chemistry. I'm not afraid of feelings getting in the way (he doesn't make her laugh like I do). And as we like to joke: While he is amply equipped to handle her in bed, only I'm equipped to handle her feistiness day-to-day.
Haha …your last sentence is something thats been remarked between me and wife all the time

I have a long term bull, I've been seeing him for 13 years now. At this time I see him about twice a month. It's good for both of us as we know each others bodies better and I know what he like and what he expects me to do. Also since we have known him for so long my husband has no problem with me heading over to see him alone. I enjoy (and often don't notice) that my husband is there watching, but my lover enjoys having me to himself sometimes.

That said, he is in no way my only bull. I have a couple of other regular bulls, and I also enjoy trying out new guys occasionally. Each give me a different type of pleasure. My long term bull gives me a comfortable evening of non-stop sex, I know what to expect and what I will be getting. A new lover gives me anticipation and excitement, how big is his cock? how will he fuck me? what new things will he try with me?

I thoroughly enjoy all of my lovers, but for different reasons.

Back