How many couples have just 1 long term bull?

Justin my wife’s lover met her on a blind date,just over 7 years ago.
Since then she has been his,he has permitted his friends to fuck her with his permission,after he had finished fucking her on a few occasions.
But over those 7 years,she has been loyal to her lover.
Your wife has a 7 yr king commited relationship to another man right? And he allows his friends to fuck her too correct? And she’s “loyal” to him despite fu king his friends? Do I understand this correctly?

Your wife has a 7 yr king commited relationship to another man right? And he allows his friends to fuck her too correct? And she’s “loyal” to him despite fu king his friends? Do I understand this correctly?
Yes,he has done on one occasion,yes with her lovers permission she was fucked by his two friends,she did this to please him.

Last edited:
My husband and I have been married for 26 years. 2 grown children in their 20s.. Our love is unwavering. I personally don't need multiple men to satisfy my sexual needs. My husband and I have a great sex life. He enjoys watching me, and I enjoy him watching me as well. To each her own, some prefer to be more modest, others embrace their slut side, as long as you’re getting what you need, who cares. As I said, it's not for everyone. Some women like to throw themselves at any black man with a big dick. Quality over quantity for me.
Well I was just giving an account of how I handle my lifestyle since your original post asked for others’ thoughts on the subject but it seems you’re interested in making judgement on my lifestyle choice so I’ll give my two cents on yours.
The main reason I personally wouldn’t want to have one “lover” is that I think that is unfair to the black man (or “bull” in your case). It’s one thing to be friends with the people you’re having sex with but it’s something else to expect a level of emotional attachment from them incommensurate to their relationship status. What if your “bull” wanted the kind of love and relationship from you that you have with your husband? Isn’t a guy bound to become that attached if you’re making such a deep connection and having such passionate and sensual lovemaking sessions with him? Especially when you refer to that man as “your BBC” as if you have rights over his physical and emotional state? I have too much respect for my playmates to lead any of them on like that or to expect them to be beholden to me while my heart belongs to someone else. Maybe it’s because I’m not modest and am too busy just throwing myself at any black man with a big dick… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well I was just giving an account of how I handle my lifestyle since your original post asked for others’ thoughts on the subject but it seems you’re interested in making judgement on my lifestyle choice so I’ll give my two cents on yours.
The main reason I personally wouldn’t want to have one “lover” is that I think that is unfair to the black man (or “bull” in your case). It’s one thing to be friends with the people you’re having sex with but it’s something else to expect a level of emotional attachment from them incommensurate to their relationship status. What if your “bull” wanted the kind of love and relationship from you that you have with your husband? Isn’t a guy bound to become that attached if you’re making such a deep connection and having such passionate and sensual lovemaking sessions with him? Especially when you refer to that man as “your BBC” as if you have rights over his physical and emotional state? I have too much respect for my playmates to lead any of them on like that or to expect them to be beholden to me while my heart belongs to someone else. Maybe it’s because I’m not modest and am too busy just throwing myself at any black man with a big dick… 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was not passing judgement, sorry you took it that way. As I said, as long as you get what you want, who cares. Your lifestyle isn't affecting me or my life, so I have no judgement to pass.

There is no confusion when it come to our relationship. My lover knows we will never be a couple in that aspect, nor does he want one. He has his significant other he lives with. She knows he has a lover as well. We've met. No one is leading anyone one. We're all here to have fun, and enjoy a Big Black Cock. On here he's my BBC, my lover, my BF. We respect each other's boundaries that's why it works for us.

I personally wouldn't feel good having multiple partners, but that in no way is me shaming or judging anyone who does. I'm happy everyone is getting what they want. That's all that matters. Life's too short to worry about other people and they way they live/love. Everyone should be able to share their feeling without feeling they are being called out.

I was not passing judgement, sorry you took it that way. As I said, as long as you get what you want, who cares. Your lifestyle isn't affecting me or my life, so I have no judgement to pass.

There is no confusion when it come to our relationship. My lover knows we will never be a couple in that aspect, nor does he want one. He has his significant other he lives with. She knows he has a lover as well. We've met. No one is leading anyone one. We're all here to have fun, and enjoy a Big Black Cock. On here he's my BBC, my lover, my BF. We respect each other's boundaries that's why it works for us.

I personally wouldn't feel good having multiple partners, but that in no way is me shaming or judging anyone who does. I'm happy everyone is getting what they want. That's all that matters. Life's too short to worry about other people and they way they live/love. Everyone should be able to share their feeling without feeling they are being called out.
Thank you for clarifying.

I will add that I love both my husband and my lover. The love my husband and I share is unbreakable. We've been together for 26 years with 2 grown children. The love I have for my lover is deep and powerful, yet not nearly as much as with my husband. After all, he enjoys watching me let loose unfiltered, fucking MY BBC any which way I want. No judgments. He introduced me to this wonderful BBC Hotwife lifestyle.

I would be sad if it ended but life would go on. I would be devastated if my marriage ended. That's the difference. It's not for everyone. You have to have a strong marriage built on trust and love. Most of all, do what's right for you.
Well said, it’s not for everyone, reality is far from fantasy, but if you have that love/trust with one another, no judgement or fear of recriminations in any form, the pleasure you can share together is something you cannot describe adequately to someone who as not experienced the moments (y) :cool: :qos:

Just curious to hear others thoughts and feelings. I have had 2 black lovers. My first, who I still see every 2 weeks since 2017, and 1 that I seen 3 times in 2018. I prefer 1 lover vs many. We have a deeper connection and the sex is better every time.

My husband is always present. Our sex life is great, he enjoys watching me getting pleasure from my very well endowed dominant lover. We 3 are friends and have a great time, every time. Respectful of our marriage and of my husband. They message each other all the time.

Who else has one long term lover vs multiple short term lovers?
Are you afraid of feelings getting in the way?
Love this. My wife and I are in a similar dynamic. We've certainly evolved over the years. When we were a bit younger, playmates would come and go. Now it's pretty much just her long-term Lover.

We all know each others' boundaries, expectations, and quirks. He's good to her and they have great sexual and plutonic chemistry. I'm not afraid of feelings getting in the way (he doesn't make her laugh like I do). And as we like to joke: While he is amply equipped to handle her in bed, only I'm equipped to handle her feistiness day-to-day.

Back