How many couples have just 1 long term bull?

It works for us. I have the best of both worlds. A loving husband who can fuck, and a black lover with a HUGE cock. The connection between us is magical. Trust, respect, passion, love, wild sex.

long term is my preference. I want my wife to fall in love with her bull and form a deep bond so we can both have someone to explore things with and see whats possible on top of her feelings comfortable enough with us both she can simple spread her legs open wherever around the house and let him breed her. Beyond that, I want an alpha male i get to know so well he walks around naked and encourages me to fondle his balls and cock, hold them, feel them, smell them, get very familiar with why my wife is in love with him and i can feel the difference between him and me. I also want her to have regular bull that owns us and that would also be comfortable with me licking his cock before and after he fucked my wife and that would be know just the right amount of dominance humiliation to use in front of my wife on me but still respect me afterwards, yet have me thank him or dress undress him, politely ask me to hold his cock while he pees or when he wants to show my wife whose boss so she wants me less and wants sex with him more, walking naked and randomly pushing my face iinto his cock and making me suck him so she can see it while he makes me tell her how much i enjoy sucking his superior cock that fucks my wife better than I could and then making me tell them how much she enjoys him breeding her pussy and we both want that . Could be fun.

long term is my preference. I want my wife to fall in love with her bull and form a deep bond so we can both have someone to explore things with and see whats possible on top of her feelings comfortable enough with us both she can simple spread her legs open wherever around the house and let him breed her. Beyond that, I want an alpha male i get to know so well he walks around naked and encourages me to fondle his balls and cock, hold them, feel them, smell them, get very familiar with why my wife is in love with him and i can feel the difference between him and me. I also want her to have regular bull that owns us and that would also be comfortable with me licking his cock before and after he fucked my wife and that would be know just the right amount of dominance humiliation to use in front of my wife on me but still respect me afterwards, yet have me thank him or dress undress him, politely ask me to hold his cock while he pees or when he wants to show my wife whose boss so she wants me less and wants sex with him more, walking naked and randomly pushing my face iinto his cock and making me suck him so she can see it while he makes me tell her how much i enjoy sucking his superior cock that fucks my wife better than I could and then making me tell them how much she enjoys him breeding her pussy and we both want that . Could be fun.
Finding someone who checks all those boxs may prove difficult. Start slow, and work your way up to that. Have fun and good luck on your search.

I completely understand why you feel this way. I have always partied as a hotwife and enjoyed many black men. When I use to party with my black friends, it was always about just getting fucked and hubby taking as many photos as he can. We have now entered into a more hotwife/cuckold relationship and I feel for me and for hubby it would be great if i had one or two Dom Black Bulls to take care of penetrative sexual needs that I could rely on. Thank you for bringing this topic up.

Was a long term bull for three years for a couple when I was in Darmstadt, Germany. Had keys to their house, the dynamics we three had was very unique. We were hanging out even when it wasn't about sex.

Being respectful and humorous and self aware takes you a long way sometimes.
Just like us, we even managed to integrate our bull into family n friends circle, we shared many non sexual times together, this added to the fun 👍

My Wife and I were into swinging,We started in our ( Me 30/ Her 27 I think ) We were only white on white,until She was around 48.
Everything changed after one of our white swinger friends, invited us to a black only gang bang party.
This was held at an apartment in Tottenham London, there was an awful lot lot of guys there and some very well hung boys, My Wife was one of 4 woman at the party.
Each woman had at least 5/6 guys each, My wife seemed to be the centre of attraction as She was very fit, and still a good looking girl for Her age.
She had a great time, from around 10pm to 4am, and was well used in every opening and position.
On the way home She was still leaking cum all over My leather car seats.
When We got home, and finally went to bed, She said something like “ Wow!!! I really enjoyed tonight” And that She would not mind doing it again.
On the Monday after She found a telephone no that had been placed in Her handbag by one of the guys at the party.
I encouraged Her to ring the number , and She did.
She saw the guy on Her own ,and also arranged another party, but on Her own and with less men there.
She had several meetings with the “ Crew “ as She called them, and had some lovely experiences with them all.
Sometimes, I just dropped Her off and picked Her up afterwards.
We always fucked afterwards, I loved fucking Her afterwards, the smell and taste of Her various lovers before Me always turned Me on, and the wet sloppy fuck, always made Me cum pretty quickly.
Then one day We were out buying a new car, the guy selling the car was a young black guy,whom was clearly showing interest in My Wife.
He left us to print some paperwork, as soon as He had gone My Wife looked at Me with Her “ Look “ and said “ Oh!!! He is so horny “ or something like that.
The guy came back and We signed all the necessary paperwork,and awaited delivery.
She did not say anything about the car salesman, until We went to bed, when She casually said “ Do you mind if I go out on Friday “.
I knew immediately where She was going,I said something like “ You are going to fuck that young car salesman “ She smiled stuck Her tongue in My mouth and said “ You don,t mind You love Me being fucked “ She was so right ! I did.
She met the the guy on the Friday and got home about 1 am in the morning.
She came to bed straight away, She immediately Said something like.
“ I have just had the biggest cock ever “ I said “ How Big “ She said He was at least 93/4 to 10ins long and very girthy .
She had enjoyed it immensely and He was married and had two young children, but His Wife was not into sex.
She said She loved it and it was a great experience for them both, She arranged to see Him again in a couple of weeks time.
This developed into a long term relationship over around 10 years, He became quite friendly with Me and We both fucked Her together on a no of occasion,s.
I loved being inside Her and feel His massive cock slide in Her arse or pussy which always drove Her wild.
He came to realise ( With my Help ) what a dirty Woman my Wife had become, She was now early 50,s , She still kept Herself very fit with gym, swimming, and running, and was a very fit lady for Her age.
She was also a submissive exhibitionist, Whomwas totally fearless when it came to sex.
Her boyfriend often said “ She amazes Me ,She never says No!
He took Her sexual journey to another level, sometimes I was allowed to join in or watch ,other times I was not.
However in all of this We maintained our love for each other, She always found time to ensure I was loved and fulfilled sexually.
Then one day, She was I think 62 years old at the time, We were in bed at the time.
She turned to Me ,looked Me straight in the eye and said “ You know, I don’t want to do this any more “
I just want it to be just us two “
We are now in our late/mid 70,s and well past that lifestyle.
I/We do not regret a single thing We have done, We have the both of us ,A wonderful life together, She never held anything back , and to My knowledge never lied to Me.
Although She might hold something back, until the right moment to turn Me on.
I was so so lucky in marrying not only a beautiful fit Woman, Whom With My encouragement, found Sex such a satisfying experience.
Watching Her find Herself as a young Woman with not a lot of confidence, to what She became, was for Me an amazing experience.
If anyone reading this would like some advice from a couple who were in this lifestyle for quite some time is “ Always tell the Truth” lies have a habit of destroying a marraige.
Yeah I'll say it again reading your posts you sure did live a great life very envious you are truly a lucky man

I will add that I love both my husband and my lover. The love my husband and I share is unbreakable. We've been together for 26 years with 2 grown children. The love I have for my lover is deep and powerful, yet not nearly as much as with my husband. After all, he enjoys watching me let loose unfiltered, fucking MY BBC any which way I want. No judgments. He introduced me to this wonderful BBC Hotwife lifestyle.

I would be sad if it ended but life would go on. I would be devastated if my marriage ended. That's the difference. It's not for everyone. You have to have a strong marriage built on trust and love. Most of all, do what's right for you.
Nothing to say. Complete agree. You can share the love as well having two sources of attention being loved and cherished. Also, nothing from above possible without strong marriage bonds.

Well hubby got me started in this life style 8yrs so with his best freind from Houston. So for 8 yrs once a month. Then I had two locals. Roommates. That was almost every sat for 9 months. Then thier was one omg. That was every two weeks for 6yrs. When I met my husband he blew my mind at 45. I had always been highly sexual. Then married to white Italian military for 20. Ugh divorced dated a bit then met this hubby. Omg. The sex at the age of 54 for last 8 yrs. WoW!!!!!! Stop for now due to breast cancer but so mic support. Get checked. Its alot of fun. Life has been good.

Just curious to hear others thoughts and feelings. I have had 2 black lovers. My first, who I still see every 2 weeks since 2017, and 1 that I seen 3 times in 2018. I prefer 1 lover vs many. We have a deeper connection and the sex is better every time.

My husband is always present. Our sex life is great, he enjoys watching me getting pleasure from my very well endowed dominant lover. We 3 are friends and have a great time, every time. Respectful of our marriage and of my husband. They message each other all the time.

Who else has one long term lover vs multiple short term lovers?
Are you afraid of feelings getting in the
My wife prefers bareback and is most comfortable at home. That facilitates longer more intimate dates with a single man. We always sought out a single, local, well hung black man from the city 60 miles away.
Once we got to know him and he became her steady, all options were on the table. Sleep overs, dates when I wasn't home and more. We took him with us to parties and introduced him as my friend.
Her mom met her bull as did my entire family and after things like the fourth of July at our house he'd have her bent over the couch as the last car departed our long driveway.
I enjoyed going out with the man who knows how my wife's pussy tastes, and feels when she cums.
At the same time as she had bulls, she had a steady boyfriend over the course of years. She kept her calendar and kept them separate, and at times it seemed like either one or the other was between her legs every weekend, sometimes all weekend.
When I was away for work he slept over and I knew she was safe, and occupied while I was away.

Just curious to hear others thoughts and feelings. I have had 2 black lovers. My first, who I still see every 2 weeks since 2017, and 1 that I seen 3 times in 2018. I prefer 1 lover vs many. We have a deeper connection and the sex is better every time.

My husband is always present. Our sex life is great, he enjoys watching me getting pleasure from my very well endowed dominant lover. We 3 are friends and have a great time, every time. Respectful of our marriage and of my husband. They message each other all the time.

Who else has one long term lover vs multiple short term lovers?
Are you afraid of feelings getting in the way?
Yup just 1

I want my wife to have a black boyfriend who knows her as physically and emotionally intimately as I do and I want him to impregnate her.

Back