How many couples have just 1 long term bull?

I have only been in this about a year and had my first experience about 8 months ago with a gentleman I have worked with for almost two years. He is my regular bull and has been fucking me at least every couple of weeks and sometimes weekly since we started. I have fucked a couple of his friends a few times but he is my regular. I guess I got lucky the first time.
Idk if it's "lucky". My wife's first black bull resulted in cutting contact with all the white bulls, and she went exclusive with him for like a year, then opened up to more black men. Going black was entirely her

Just curious to hear others thoughts and feelings. I have had 2 black lovers. My first, who I still see every 2 weeks since 2017, and 1 that I seen 3 times in 2018. I prefer 1 lover vs many. We have a deeper connection and the sex is better every time.

My husband is always present. Our sex life is great, he enjoys watching me getting pleasure from my very well endowed dominant lover. We 3 are friends and have a great time, every time. Respectful of our marriage and of my husband. They message each other all the time.

Who else has one long term lover vs multiple short term lovers?
Are you afraid of feelings getting in the way?

We are definitely in the one long term lover at the time , camp. And very much my wife's choice ...
so its not been many, but when it is, it's electric. Needs something to spark the interest, and then great to watch the feelings/intimacy grow..
Recently she has seen a doctor at one of the hospitals she works at .. came home breathless, how he stripped her
naked with his eyes... and how he touched the small of her back. She thought she saw him harden a little under his scrubs..
Have made her promise to flirt and give him her phone number the next time she sees him

I will add that I love both my husband and my lover. The love my husband and I share is unbreakable. We've been together for 26 years with 2 grown children. The love I have for my lover is deep and powerful, yet not nearly as much as with my husband. After all, he enjoys watching me let loose unfiltered, fucking MY BBC any which way I want. No judgments. He introduced me to this wonderful BBC Hotwife lifestyle.

I would be sad if it ended but life would go on. I would be devastated if my marriage ended. That's the difference. It's not for everyone. You have to have a strong marriage built on trust and love. Most of all, do what's right for you.
Yes I agree. I love my hubby. He introduced this lifestyle to me 8yrs ago. He had blackened all his woman before. Was completely blown away. I will not share my hubby. Wonderful husband to my ******* and I. Handsome hispainic successful man. Was blown away on his cock size ans stamina. Ugh before was married to miliarty and white/Italian with 3 ******* later. He Introduced me to his best friend and when I had my first 3some at the age of 45 I was blown away. Husband and I married he confessed that he wants a bbc slut wife. 8 yrs later and 26 different bbc. Many which I have seen thru out. Yet for last 8 yrs 3 are religiously per month. Alot of sex and blown away of the arousal. Had to stop this last year due to breast cancer. So now on road to recovery bbc lovers hubby and family very supportive. Love my sex life and married life

Depends how a person defines long-term? And what is the nature of the relationship?

A LTR for a bull/ hotwife is definitely beneficial for both parties.... especially once you get to know them- you can have a lot more fun than you would with a total stranger.

I've been the exclusive guy for a discreet Latin couple in San Antonio for the past 7 years!
Strictly sex, nothing more. The wife is VERY conservative but incredibly sexy! Whenever she's feeling frisky 😸😻 they send me a text and I come handle my business ♠️💪🏾

No emotions, no feelings, no 'boyfriend' stuff or anything like that. Just FWB, usually chat a little bit, have drinks and then get to the FUN PART😈💦💦💦

I've gone on trips with them around Texas a few times (Lake Resorts or nice hotel suites) . She's invited me over during the holidays and made me dinner, had drinks, etc...

I first met them back in 2018 and we still meet up every few months.

92884bba-7b3e-4c78-8928-ab51cca20d04.png

I've had a number of long term friendships and enjoyed the uniqueness of them all. Some are just long, slow seductive evenings with the husband present, but it's not at all uncommon that once we are all comfortable and the couple knows me as a man who respects them and they respect in return, the husband let's her visit me alone on occasion. It's not about love, it's about fulfilling fantasies. She loves her life, her children and her husband, and isn't going to toss that away for an occasional evening of bliss. Nor am I interested in dividing their relationship. Works so well that some are busting at the seams and just have to tell their very best friend...In many cases it's not long before her friend gets involved, too. It's a wonderful, classy, no surprises evening/weekend that can be shared by all!
You must be very good

You must be very good
Much of it is simply in the way we carry ourselves. Confident, but not arrogant. Educated and able to carry a conversation while also being a good listener. Respectful of the woman or couple and respectful of myself. Clean, discreet and I don't jump at everything that moves. Women want to tell others about their experiences and once they do there's almost always one who will discreetly hand out her number.

Much of it is simply in the way we carry ourselves. Confident, but not arrogant. Educated and able to carry a conversation while also being a good listener. Respectful of the woman or couple and respectful of myself. Clean, discreet and I don't jump at everything that moves. Women want to tell others about their experiences and once they do there's almost always one who will discreetly hand out her number.
You seem to know what you're doing and you're also very good at it , it seems a good lover is everything you just described and what white women look for in a black man I believe don't you

Back