How many Black Guys are completely alone in this lifestyle?

Male
From
PA, US
With white couples they can obviously discuss and talk about their experiences right after the meetup. Just wondering if most black guys here do this secretly and completely on their own? Or, do you have black friends that also bang white wives and you can chat about experiences and the lifestyle with them too? I think it would be nice for them to share their experiences with someone that only knows what it's like to be a "bull."

Alone. No gangbangs or multiples other than the hubby at times for me. I don’t trust easily. Safety is always paramount and I enjoy my privacy as well.
Does it feel like a lonely journey or bother you ever? Do you wish you could talk to other black guys who do this in person, or is this forum enough?

Does it feel like a lonely journey or bother you ever? Do you wish you could talk to other black guys who do this in person, or is this forum enough?
No it doesn’t really bother me. I’ve met women and couples who I’ve grown to know over the years and only a few have proven to be worthy of really getting to know and being friends with. All have moved on or away but my current couple. As far as sharing in conversation with other guys, I’m also not eager to do that. If it happens on this forum fine. But jealousy comes in many forms and I’m not going to go meet a dude just to have conversation about sexual explaoits. There is something a little strange about that to me. Again, I’m not the most trusting of people, but I don’t claim to be “normal” myself. I keep my naughty entertainment life to myself. It’s my luxury and escape from my stresses in life. And I hope that I bring to the same pleasure and escape to whom I’m playing with. I think I’m getting the job done currently ?. And, she’s got my full attention!

Definitely alone its a private thing .
It's why I wanna form the black bull brotherhood.
I'm a natural introvert but it's not good for us to just not associate and build camaraderie .

Jealousy crap needs to be shamed.
Im inspired by all you cats who get that white pussy.

it would be nice for them to share their experiences with someone that only knows what it's like to be a "bull."
The only exception to my comment above, is that i would be open to taking to a younger or another black male with little or no experience in the LS in order to educate him (etiquette, ways not to behave, watch for etc. of course depending on his own goals and reasons for getting into it in the first place) with the goal towards giving both himself and those couples he meets up with, the best and most positive experience... Otherwise what's there to talk about? I don't talk to guys about anyone I've connected with ever, though I've been asked numerous times about "so and so" Or "Sexy someone"... Not gonna happen. The best you get is "yes she was a lot of fun/sexy"... Want to know? Ask them.

Last edited:
The only exception to my comment above, is that i would be open to takingto a black male with little or no experience in the LS in order to educate him (etiquette, ways not to behave, watch for etc. of course depending on his own goals and reasons for getting into it in the first place) with the goal towards giving both himself and those couples he meets up with, the best and most positive experience... Otherwise what's there to talk about? I don't talk to guys about anyone I've connected with ever, though I've been asked numerous times about "so and so" Or "Sexy someone"... Not gonna happen. Want to know? Ask them.
The only exception to my comment above, is that i would be open to takingto a black male with little or no experience in the LS in order to educate him (etiquette, ways not to behave, watch for etc. of course depending on his own goals and reasons for getting into it in the first place) with the goal towards giving both himself and those couples he meets up with, the best and most positive experience... Otherwise what's there to talk about? I don't talk to guys about anyone I've connected with ever, though I've been asked numerous times about "so and so" Or "Sexy someone"... Not gonna happen. Want to know? Ask them.

REAL TALK!!!!

The only exception to my comment above, is that i would be open to taking to a younger black male with little or no experience in the LS in order to educate him (etiquette, ways not to behave, watch for etc. of course depending on his own goals and reasons for getting into it in the first place) with the goal towards giving both himself and those couples he meets up with, the best and most positive experience... Otherwise what's there to talk about? I don't talk to guys about anyone I've connected with ever, though I've been asked numerous times about "so and so" Or "Sexy someone"... Not gonna happen. The best you get is "yes she was a lot of fun/sexy"... Want to know? Ask them.
Good stuff MarkW. I would think long and hard about even speaking to someone who was curious, just me though. My first steps were on my own and to be honest, I was nervous and even more untrusting. I couldn’t believe another man would allow me to please his wife for him. Furthermore, it was hard for me to believe that a women would be in favor of this. In the end I’ve watched how couples react after the moment and realized that it’s not a betrayal at all. It’s a way for them to be closer and even more intiment within their relationship. It’s just a different form of intimacy and very taboo.

Well I guess I'm the odd man out here. I definitely talk about it. I know some other bulls personally and we all compare notes and sometimes get together for some wine and watch each others tapes on the big screen. lol I know like a men's book club. We refer wives to each other. and talk about the dynamics of each couple we play with. I too have realized I am not into group gang bangs but I do enjoy the bond that we all have as bulls to whatever degree. we all represent different types of bull and go after different types of women and couples. Never a jealous moment.

Good stuff MarkW. I would think long and hard about even speaking to someone who was curious, just me though. My first steps were on my own and to be honest, I was nervous and even more untrusting. I couldn’t believe another man would allow me to please his wife for him. Furthermore, it was hard for me to believe that a women would be in favor of this. In the end I’ve watched how couples react after the moment and realized that it’s not a betrayal at all. It’s a way for them to be closer and even more intiment within their relationship. It’s just a different form of intimacy and very taboo.
Well said. I'm still a wannabe cuck, but this lifestyle certainly adds spice to a marriage. I want my woman spoiled sexually and for her to still enjoy sexual thrills that often wane after being in a long relationship. I fantasize about black studs ravishing her sexually, while I have a softer form of reclaim sex. You've probably experienced and witnessed this first hand.

Back