How many Black Guys are completely alone in this lifestyle?

Good stuff MarkW. I would think long and hard about even speaking to someone who was curious, just me though. My first steps were on my own and to be honest, I was nervous and even more untrusting. I couldn’t believe another man would allow me to please his wife for him. Furthermore, it was hard for me to believe that a women would be in favor of this. In the end I’ve watched how couples react after the moment and realized that it’s not a betrayal at all. It’s a way for them to be closer and even more intiment within their relationship. It’s just a different form of intimacy and very taboo.

I think Growing up on a Caribbean island opened our eyes to the lifestyle a bit faster than in the States. Hear me out on this. Since I was a little kid I saw the cruise ships and the planes come in with loads of white women and couples and they would all end up on the beach chatting up some local black man. and of course as young boys we soon found out why. So when I came to the states I knew that my teachers were already fantasizing about me I new couples sometimes did this and that it was ok. so for me talking about the lifestyle with other bulls or even none lifestyler's isn't a big deal cause all that matters is I understand it and I am not doing anything to be ashamed of.

No it doesn’t really bother me. I’ve met women and couples who I’ve grown to know over the years and only a few have proven to be worthy of really getting to know and being friends with. All have moved on or away but my current couple. As far as sharing in conversation with other guys, I’m also not eager to do that. If it happens on this forum fine. But jealousy comes in many forms and I’m not going to go meet a dude just to have conversation about sexual explaoits. There is something a little strange about that to me. Again, I’m not the most trusting of people, but I don’t claim to be “normal” myself. I keep my naughty entertainment life to myself. It’s my luxury and escape from my stresses in life. And I hope that I bring to the same pleasure and escape to whom I’m playing with. I think I’m getting the job done currently ?. And, she’s got my full attention!
That's exactly how I feel. You said it best. There is no need for further explanations. Mic drop.........

No it doesn’t really bother me. I’ve met women and couples who I’ve grown to know over the years and only a few have proven to be worthy of really getting to know and being friends with. All have moved on or away but my current couple. As far as sharing in conversation with other guys, I’m also not eager to do that. If it happens on this forum fine. But jealousy comes in many forms and I’m not going to go meet a dude just to have conversation about sexual explaoits. There is something a little strange about that to me. Again, I’m not the most trusting of people, but I don’t claim to be “normal” myself. I keep my naughty entertainment life to myself. It’s my luxury and escape from my stresses in life. And I hope that I bring to the same pleasure and escape to whom I’m playing with. I think I’m getting the job done currently ?. And, she’s got my full attention!
Now that's a man with a good head.

I like a black man that keeps to himself rather than sharing with friends or others of who he's fucked. My sex life of who (if it ever happens) I fuck on here is private and I sure as hell would not gloat like many have on here.

Well there is gloating and then there is discussing the lifestyle. My bull friends and I don't go boasting about how many wives we have fucked but it is the dynamics that we mostly speak about, Like what are the varying expectations the couples we are playing with have. What we are willing or not willing to do. Situations that happened that we never thought would. As the OP said in his opening statement Couples get to talk to their significant other about the LS, they watch the tapes they even post the pics they don't keep it to themself they talk to each other. Getting a wife to the point of actually doing it takes much discussion. They share in something that is apart of their excitement. So that's what some bulls do when they speak about it with other bulls. Sometimes you can't talk to your reg friends about something you're doing but if you're not ashamed of it and it brings you joy why not tell someone who understands. The mere fact that we all are on this site in forums discussing the lifestyle goes to show the need we all have to tell someone who understands about what we are doing and how much we enjoy it. If we didn't these forums would be empty. We all are basically finding that safe space here that we are not trusting enough to find offline.

Last edited:
I think Growing up on a Caribbean island opened our eyes to the lifestyle a bit faster than in the States. Hear me out on this. Since I was a little kid I saw the cruise ships and the planes come in with loads of white women and couples and they would all end up on the beach chatting up some local black man. and of course as young boys we soon found out why. So when I came to the states I knew that my teachers were already fantasizing about me I new couples sometimes did this and that it was ok. so for me talking about the lifestyle with other bulls or even none lifestyler's isn't a big deal cause all that matters is I understand it and I am not doing anything to be ashamed of.

Bro you really need to take a leadership role when I get the black bull brotherhood up.
Their needs to be some veteranship of experienced guys.

My reasons comefrom my experience LONG before there was a "IR lifestyle". I grew up in an upper middle class suburb of Cleveland during the 60s-70s that was 80% WASP and Jewish. My very first "kiss" (peck) was a little blonde girl in 3rd grade at the playground, and lost my cherry with a Jewish girl from HS who had the same bday senior year 76. Have interacted with white people/girls/women all my life so having sex with them is just natural to me, No big deal at all. So when i met my first swinging couple 23yrs ago i too Was taken aback by the thought of him sharing hiswife with me, wanting to watch her fuck another man let alone a blackman... Didn't take long to accept this view was true for many men and since i was already past the "racial/color " differences and already familiar culturally it was not difficult at all to be in it as it became a LS.
The lack of any newness of this to me is the biggest reason why i don't talk about it... I don't "think" about it, It's just natural.

Last edited:
Well I guess I'm the odd man out here. I definitely talk about it. I know some other bulls personally and we all compare notes and sometimes get together for some wine and watch each others tapes on the big screen. lol I know like a men's book club. We refer wives to each other. and talk about the dynamics of each couple we play with. I too have realized I am not into group gang bangs but I do enjoy the bond that we all have as bulls to whatever degree. we all represent different types of bull and go after different types of women and couples. Never a jealous moment.
Man you perspective is very interesting and I wholeheartedly respect it as I do everyone else’s on here. I could admit there is some excitement in knowing that there are others that share this passion. I just don’t want to be openly judged about it. The world is a very judgemental, sensitive and unforgiving place these days. Your perspective does remind me of a documentary about the “Caribbean Lovers” lifestyle and how European women seek that experience when they travel to that part of the world. If I can find the link I’ll post it in this thread. I stumbled across it on this forum. Thanks for sharing!

My reasons comefrom my experience LONG before there was a "IR lifestyle". I grew up in an upper middle class suburb of Cleveland during the 60s-70s that was 80% WASP and Jewish. My very first "kiss" (peck) was a little blonde girl in 3rd grade at the playground, and lost my cherry with a Jewish girl from HS who had the same bday senior year 76. Have interacted with white people/girls/women all my life so having sex with them is just natural to me, No big deal at all. So when i met my first swinging couple 23yrs ago i too Was taken aback by the thought of him sharing hiswife with me, wanting to watch her fuck another man let alone a blackman... Didn't take long to accept this view was true for many men and since i was already past the "racial/color " differences and already familiar culturally it was not difficult at all to be in it as it became a LS.
The lack of any newness of this to me is the biggest reason why i don't talk about it... I don't "think" about it, It's just natural.

I have a similar background and experience, but I grew up in highly racist East Tx. I’ve had threats on my life etc growing up in middle and highschool for dating and being sexual with some of the popular girls in school. Had a dad after memonce and everything. At the end of the day I am glad that the world has embraced interracial relationship, sex and most certainly in the IR sex lifestyle. But, it didn’t come easy did it?

Man you perspective is very interesting and I wholeheartedly respect it as I do everyone else’s on here. I could admit there is some excitement in knowing that there are others that share this passion. I just don’t want to be openly judged about it. The world is a very judgemental, sensitive and unforgiving place these days. Your perspective does remind me of a documentary about the “Caribbean Lovers” lifestyle and how European women seek that experience when they travel to that part of the world. If I can find the link I’ll post it in this thread. I stumbled across it on this forum. Thanks for sharing!

LOL I know the documentary very well Rent-A-Rasta or Rent a Dred lol. And I get the judgmental part of it the world. that's why most of you prefer to congregate online where the barrier is up. It's a safe space

I have a similar background and experience, but I grew up in highly racist East Tx. I’ve had threats on my life etc growing up in middle and highschool for dating and being sexual with some of the popular girls in school. Had a dad after memonce and everything. At the end of the day I am glad that the world has embraced interracial relationship, sex and most certainly in the IR sex lifestyle. But, it didn’t come easy did it?
Loads of racism where I grew up in Toronto and it is still here but oddly enough there are still racist white people, but lately these days I get far more from desis who are new immigrants from the Indian subcontinent, as well as from many other places as well. Sure if they get horny they may desire to bring in a Black guy maybe? But when they are done with you you are as much desired as used toilet paper. They form their own communities, their own ghettos with their own malls where they conduct EVERYTHING in their own language so as to keep outsiders out and have you feel unwelcomed. Unless if they want something so temporarily they will welcome people in, but once they are done with you you are toilet paper once more.

Last edited:
My fear for any of you guys is walking into a trap or situation outnumbered.
It happened to me when I was 19 years old in 2001 where I & a friend was invited to a afterparty.
He planned to sell some weed at this party and I planned to talk to some girls .

I walked into a abandon house with 8 to 10 Neo Nazies .
The white girls definitely were not checking for my type .
When I tried to back out and leave with my friend they got rowdy and tried to ******* us to stay.

Not feeling their vibe I yanked out my piece real fast.
Made them all fall back then we ran out of there to the ferry.
A New York street boy always brings a hammer to a new location.

Not saying any member can cause a issue for us.
But in this society you never know , pretending like we can't get got out here threw the web is foolish.
I feel nobody worries about our situation or safety .
Somebody has to , so why not each other .

Last edited:
My fear for any of you guys is walking into a trap or situation outnumbered.
It happened to me when I was 19 years old in 2001 where I & a friend was invited to a afterparty.
He planned to sell some weed at this party and I planned to talk to some girls .

I walked into a abandon house with 8 to 10 Neo Nazies .
The white girls definitely were not checking for my type .
When I tried to back out and leave with my friend they got rowdy and tried to ******* us to stay.

Not feeling their vibe I yanked out my piece real fast.
Made them all fall back then we ran out of there to the ferry.
A New York street boy always brings a hammer to a new location.

Not saying any member can cause a issue for us.
But in this society you never know , pretending like we can't get got out here threw the web is foolish.
I feel nobody worries about our situation or safety .
Somebody has to , so why not each other .
i feel you. Although i tend to think the risk of something like that to happen is very low it is a potential risk that all people in this sort of lifestyle share. A white woman or couple can be set a trap by the same folks for being "race traitors" in their eyes. :(

We need to vouch for each other and stand tall in everyday life whenever we encounter racism, sexism or otherwise contemptuous behavior. Only if we open our mouths and speak with a strong clear voice we will be able to reduce those ideologies into ridicule. :) ( Now something positive: ) And honestly, i see that day coming. ;)

Back