How many Black Guys are completely alone in this lifestyle?

LOL I know the documentary very well Rent-A-Rasta or Rent a Dred lol. And I get the judgmental part of it the world. that's why most of you prefer to congregate online where the barrier is up. It's a safe space
Is that the Vice documentary following a British guy visiting Art Hammer's Florida Mandingo club? The tone in that one was so judgmental and full of contempt and was a total dissapointment. How can you make something so fun look so skeezy and borderline creepy? ( I wouldn't be surprised if his own "shortcomings" had a play in this).

Is that the Vice documentary following a British guy visiting Art Hammer's Florida Mandingo club? The tone in that one was so judgmental and full of contempt and was a total dissapointment. How can you make something so fun look so skeezy and borderline creepy? ( I wouldn't be surprised if his own "shortcomings" had a play in this).

No the Rent a Dred was from years ago

No it doesn’t really bother me. I’ve met women and couples who I’ve grown to know over the years and only a few have proven to be worthy of really getting to know and being friends with. All have moved on or away but my current couple. As far as sharing in conversation with other guys, I’m also not eager to do that. If it happens on this forum fine. But jealousy comes in many forms and I’m not going to go meet a dude just to have conversation about sexual explaoits. There is something a little strange about that to me. Again, I’m not the most trusting of people, but I don’t claim to be “normal” myself. I keep my naughty entertainment life to myself. It’s my luxury and escape from my stresses in life. And I hope that I bring to the same pleasure and escape to whom I’m playing with. I think I’m getting the job done currently ?. And, she’s got my full attention!

How does it feel to be friends with a cuckold?

30 (2).jpg

No it doesn’t really bother me. I’ve met women and couples who I’ve grown to know over the years and only a few have proven to be worthy of really getting to know and being friends with. All have moved on or away but my current couple. As far as sharing in conversation with other guys, I’m also not eager to do that. If it happens on this forum fine. But jealousy comes in many forms and I’m not going to go meet a dude just to have conversation about sexual explaoits. There is something a little strange about that to me. Again, I’m not the most trusting of people, but I don’t claim to be “normal” myself. I keep my naughty entertainment life to myself. It’s my luxury and escape from my stresses in life. And I hope that I bring to the same pleasure and escape to whom I’m playing with. I think I’m getting the job done currently ?. And, she’s got my full attention!
Feelings mutual! I like my privacy and its too hard to coordinate efforts with all parties ?

It is ironic that a site like this that promotes Black guys as superior does not seem to emphasize that where Black guys are always in a position to "borrow" other men's wives that are already married to White guys? How is that superior I ask @Orionpax ?

It is ironic that a site like this that promotes Black guys as superior does not seem to emphasize that where Black guys are always in a position to "borrow" other men's wives that are already married to White guys? How is that superior I ask @Orionpax ?
Your right my friend. That is why the so called called black race has no culture

Back