How many Black Guys are completely alone in this lifestyle?

(...) My problem is that so many women are attached to White guys that are overwhelmingly seen on this site.
What's your problem with that? Do you expect women/people on these forums not to have a life? There are single ladies here too. But naturally in an open accessible forum there will be folks of all kinds. You are not alone. It is not an easy task to find a match for so many people. ;|

One question: What are you looking for (on this site)? - If it's a relationship with a woman, well, there are definitely other sites that better fit that purpose. ;)

Good stuff MarkW. I would think long and hard about even speaking to someone who was curious, just me though. My first steps were on my own and to be honest, I was nervous and even more untrusting. I couldn’t believe another man would allow me to please his wife for him. Furthermore, it was hard for me to believe that a women would be in favor of this. In the end I’ve watched how couples react after the moment and realized that it’s not a betrayal at all. It’s a way for them to be closer and even more intiment within their relationship. It’s just a different form of intimacy and very taboo.
I’ve done it with couples but never with a brother. That’s a great idea. I’m definitely down with helping a younger brother to the promised land.

I like a black man that keeps to himself rather than sharing with friends or others of who he's fucked. My sex life of who (if it ever happens) I fuck on here is private and I sure as hell would not gloat like many have on here.
Too bad you’re in Arizona. Not many women like you in Illinois. Most want gang bangs.

What's your problem with that? Do you expect women/people on these forums not to have a life? There are single ladies here too. But naturally in an open accessible forum there will be folks of all kinds. You are not alone. It is not an easy task to find a match for so many people. ;|

One question: What are you looking for (on this site)? - If it's a relationship with a woman, well, there are definitely other sites that better fit that purpose. ;)
Women can be with whoever they want and do whatever they want as we do not live in Saudi Arabia or any other country that suppresses those kinds of rights for women. Over the years I have been on this site a more equitable split would be refreshing to see although I have seen other women that stated they would exclusively be with Black guys by far most are with White guys. You are right this site does not fit that particular need as there are other facets to my personality and I am somewhat active in the forums and I converse and debate upon on other topics than sex.

Back