How many Black Guys are completely alone in this lifestyle?

We should not care about what other races think about us. Nor should we be seeking hand outs or reparations. We should be thinking about how to fix our culture.
Slight disagreement there. Somehow some way there should be some kind of reparations. If someone were to damage you you have the option to sue them in court and get whatever damaged fixed. So for centuries of damage there should also be some form of compensation. There were internment camps for the Japanese, and the Chinese in North America and most were compensated. And the Jews had Nuremburg, so likewise Blacks should also receive similar compensation. What that would be is uncertain? How much money needed to repay would be bankrupting with the power of compound interest!

Slight disagreement there. Somehow some way there should be some kind of reparations. If someone were to damage you you have the option to sue them in court and get whatever damaged fixed. So for centuries of damage there should also be some form of compensation. There were internment camps for the Japanese, and the Chinese in North America and most were compensated. And the Jews had Nuremburg, so likewise Blacks should also receive similar compensation. What that would be is uncertain? How much money needed to repay would be bankrupting with the power of compound interest!
I'm speaking in a biblical sense my friend. He who is last shall be first again.

With white couples they can obviously discuss and talk about their experiences right after the meetup. Just wondering if most black guys here do this secretly and completely on their own? Or, do you have black friends that also bang white wives and you can chat about experiences and the lifestyle with them too? I think it would be nice for them to share their experiences with someone that only knows what it's like to be a "bull."
Alone
Here are my issues

Not into gangbangs and do not like pics. If I had my choice I would find a nice consistent thing and coast for a bit. Would love to find a sub, or even a sugarbaby in my area.

Real frustration are the couples and females who are just here to chat but act like they want to meet. You waste time having an exchange with them and they ghost when you try to set up a meet

I wish there was a forum called "fake ass members in my area"...or "catfish members".

Then there are the couples that say they want a bull or a dom but write stuff that shows they really want a sub bull. Ugh...so sick of reading that crap.

One thing, swing clubs in central PA have interracial nights especially for bulls and couples or single females to meet. Surprised none in Philly area. Or at least none I've found.

Can I not be a woman of standards and substance and still have fucked dozens and dozens of beautiful black men?
Pointed question you raise as guys are never criticized fucking lots of women @nekkid1 . So I am trying to bystep that double standard landmine in your question. My problem is that so many women are attached to White guys that are overwhelmingly seen on this site.

Last edited:
Pointed question you raise as guys are never criticized fucking lots of women @nekkid1 . So I am trying to bystep that double standard landmine in your question. My problem is that so many women are attached to White guys that are overwhelmingly seen on this site.
@ StiffBBC women have the right to be fluid or thot's in western culture.

Alone. I prefer to keep my personal business to myself. Not into gangbangs, which is why I look for a married couple that wants ONE guy for long term, as I don't want to sleep around.

My issues:
- Can't stand being referred to as the "black race". I believe there is only one race and that is "human". We're all just shades of brown within the human race. If you want to be particular, then it is a nationality, not a race, i.e. African American, etc.
- Someone mentioned this and I wholeheartedly agree: Couples who chat like they want to meet and then ghost when it actually comes time. These are called "fantasizers", but they don't tell you upfront that that's all they want. I guess because they know you'll tell them to get lost.
-Another previously mentioned issue that I agree with: Couples wanting me to "bring a friend". No, I'm not bringing a friend because its a personal thing that I enjoy and no one else needs to be involved. Sorry to ruin your fantasies but you need to go find a gb party if that's what you want. I only look for me, myself, and I. (Yes, I am careful not to ******* too much at the annual Christmas party since one of us might need a ride home!) Otherwise, not ever looking to bring friends with me and can't stand when couples ask that. I've had more than 1 couple "disappear" right after I told them I have no interest in bringing any friends (sigh).

Its for these reasons and more that it can be very hard to meet serious people long term in any area. Definitely more difficult than hit-and-run encounters.

Last edited:
@ StiffBBC women have the right to be fluid or thot's in western culture.
Or at least this apparently is the current standard. I remember a time when men and women never involved anyone else in their union, but I guess that makes me a dinosaur. And that is something typical of couples of other ethnicities as well at least in my area. :unsure:

Or at least this apparently is the current standard. I remember a time when men and women never involved anyone else in their union, but I guess that makes me a dinosaur. And that is something typical of couples of other ethnicities as well at least in my area. :unsure:
We are in a Babylonian society. Do as tho wilt. In this society we veterate the mom goddess worship. Ishtar... Inanna Dianna. Pagan gods. The worship of a women. That is why all these liberal movements have sprung up.

We are in a Babylonian society. Do as tho wilt. In this society we veterate the mom goddess worship. Ishtar... Inanna Dianna. Pagan gods. The worship of a women. That is why all these liberal movements have sprung up.
And Alastair Crowley, I fully understand! And that is their jet fuel. Ironic as this may sound it sort of makes Trump as an equalizer to balance the scales with liberalism.

I feel the theme of our discussion is going beyond the scope of this room's purpose, so if you care to message we can continue this chat or if you want create another room particular to these arguments @Orionpax . :)

Back