How many bbcs your wife already had?

Always best to begin the Hotwife/ cuckold process as soon as possible. In our relationship, I informed my new boyfriend (now cuckold husband) on our second date that I fully intended to continue dating other men and women for the rest of my life. Like your wife, I started with many white men, but graduated to mostly black men soon after our wedding 5 years ago. Best decision ever.
So true a good way to start is to start marriage as a cuck. I also accept that there are guys that have had their cock in her more than me and cum in her more too

my wife has cucked me since we were first married but didn't take a black cock till about 8 years into our marriage. since then i am guessing she has had 60 to 70 black cock, but i have to say she doesn't always do one at a time so it might be more. before she went black she had 12 white lovers
Congratulations!
Do you have any pics for showing to us?

If I read between the lines of your last message, it sounds like Christy has been black bred and she intends to give birth to a mixed race baby. Why else would you be telling family and vanilla friends soon? Either way, congratulations Christy for informing others of your devotion to Eric and his friends.
Wow, is it true? Christy has been bred?

Always best to begin the Hotwife/ cuckold process as soon as possible. In our relationship, I informed my new boyfriend (now cuckold husband) on our second date that I fully intended to continue dating other men and women for the rest of my life. Like your wife, I started with many white men, but graduated to mostly black men soon after our wedding 5 years ago. Best decision ever.
Can we see some of your pics?

Yes . She near mis carried. Her mom came to stay with us. While Christy was recovering. Her mom knows she pregnant but Bonnie thinks I'm the daddy.
Christy didn't tell her that. She told me I had too.
Congratulations to the couple!
Let us know how they reacted to the news.
When did she get pregnant?
Could we see some pics?

We discussed this very subject the other night. We don't have an exact number but we thinks it's around 30. That does not include the white men.
She' say only 3 before we met, all with her ex-husband, but admittedly there was a couple of guys before that.
Congrats!
Could you share some of your experience and pics as well?

Back