How many bbcs your wife already had?

I've honestly lost track but it's likely close to 50 beautiful black men. I actually lost my virginity to a much older, very hung, black guy who was in the Air ******* and I was still in high school. I met him through a pen-pal writing assignment from my English class where my teacher wanted us to correspond with people in the military, true story :) When I joined the Navy I was a black cock addict and enjoyed as many as I could. I had a reputation of being someone who would fuck every black cock I knew, pretty much true. When I got married to my white hubby I told him about all the black cock I'd enjoyed and he gave me full permission to keep enjoying them. So I have!! #TheGoodLife

I've honestly lost track but it's likely close to 50 beautiful black men. I actually lost my virginity to a much older, very hung, black guy who was in the Air ******* and I was still in high school. I met him through a pen-pal writing assignment from my English class where my teacher wanted us to correspond with people in the military, true story :) When I joined the Navy I was a black cock addict and enjoyed as many as I could. I had a reputation of being someone who would fuck every black cock I knew, pretty much true. When I got married to my white hubby I told him about all the black cock I'd enjoyed and he gave me full permission to keep enjoying them. So I have!! #TheGoodLife
my kind of girl

We haven't told anyone. Some neighbors know..and Cynthia..coworker found out.
That's it. I don't know what I'm going to say too my own family.? Idk.
My mom in law is bitch..worse..
I wish you all the best in disclosing the truth. Obviously the truth has to be disclosed fairly soon. After the initial shock wears off, I am sure that everyone will come around and love your new baby, regardless of who the ******* is

Absolutely loved the story of your very early introduction into the extremely exciting BBC lifestyle honey. I regret not getting started when I was still in high school.

Your white husband is the perfect match for you and your lifelong attraction to black men.

I wish you all the best in disclosing the truth. Obviously the truth has to be disclosed fairly soon. After the initial shock wears off, I am sure that everyone will come around and love your new baby, regardless of who the ******* is
Hope your right. .But my mom in law is racist bitch. She going to be devastated. Christy had abortion appt back in January..but didn't go..Eric told her not too.
Idk. Looks like we going to have baby now.
She getting bigger. An gained alot weight#

Hope your right. .But my mom in law is racist bitch. She going to be devastated. Christy had abortion appt back in January..but didn't go..Eric told her not too.
Idk. Looks like we going to have baby now.
She getting bigger. An gained alot weight#
I am pleased to hear that Christy listened to Eric and decided not to have an abortion. Time for your racist mom in Law to accept her adult daughters choices and focus on becoming a loving grandmother. Will it be Christy’s first baby?

I am pleased to hear that Christy listened to Eric and decided not to have an abortion. Time for your racist mom in Law to accept her adult daughters choices and focus on becoming a loving grandmother. Will it be Christy’s first baby?
Yes. My first wife had much easier pregnancy..but then she was 20yrs younger then Christy.
She never wanted children before..but Eric was able to ..convince her to be mommy at 44yrs? I'm really worried. So is her mom..
I think Eric wanted this..planned it from start.

Yes. My first wife had much easier pregnancy..but then she was 20yrs younger then Christy.
She never wanted children before..but Eric was able to ..convince her to be mommy at 44yrs? I'm really worried. So is her mom..
I think Eric wanted this..planned it from start.
so her mom knows, how did you tell her?
sounds like she's taking it ok?

Back