How has the lifestyle affected your relationship with your spouse

How has this lifestyle affected your marrage/relationship

• we are closer and more in love with each other

Votes: 82 59.9%
  • Our marrage is now broken and unrepairable

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • nothing has changed its life as normal.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • You still love your spouce but don't have sex anymore

Votes: 37 27.0%

• Total voters
Good question. I found it hard to choose from the answers given as none exactly fit. We are still very much in love but things have changed. I would compare it to a newly married couple who have their first baby, they still love each other but have a third person in their relationship now to consider and things wont be the same again.
Good thing is, we can as a couple decide to stop this lifestyle if we choose to, knowing when to do that is the most important thing.

Ann. This was an answer in 2014. Has anything changed

Ann. This was an answer in 2014. Has anything changed
Good question. Me and hubby are still very much in love, a happy couple. And, despite my family knowing all this, our family is happy too.
Sexually I can not be satisfied by hubby now at all, I open too much and am too wet so can’t really feel him. But all is good and we still enjoying it. X

Good question. Me and hubby are still very much in love, a happy couple. And, despite my family knowing all this, our family is happy too.
Sexually I can not be satisfied by hubby now at all, I open too much and am too wet so can’t really feel him. But all is good and we still enjoying it. X

Ann,

You mentioned a while ago you & your husband were trying to reconnect physically/sexually.

Even if it's not physically fulfilling is he engaging you now and wanting intercourse? (You seemed to mention he wasn't there yet)

What does your husband say about intercourse with you, even if just for intimacy? I'm interested what your discussions about that have been...

Best wishes

Ann,

You mentioned a while ago you & your husband were trying to reconnect physically/sexually.

Even if it's not physically fulfilling is he engaging you now and wanting intercourse? (You seemed to mention he wasn't there yet)

What does your husband say about intercourse with you, even if just for intimacy? I'm interested what your discussions about that have been...

Best wishes
To be honest we did experiment with feminisation and cuck etc, that’s still a road we’re on.
As far as our sexuality goes we do try and have full sex now and again but, even with Viagara he just doesn’t satisfy me. I am a lot looser/wider now, especially when I’m turned on, so his cock doesn’t really touch my sides, certainly no friction. I don’t stop him trying with me but if he’s struggling to satisfy me it’s no fun for either of us.
So we spend more time him fingering me, me jerking him off.
But we have a lot of sexy fun and playing so it’s still good!

To be honest we did experiment with feminisation and cuck etc, that’s still a road we’re on.
As far as our sexuality goes we do try and have full sex now and again but, even with Viagara he just doesn’t satisfy me. I am a lot looser/wider now, especially when I’m turned on, so his cock doesn’t really touch my sides, certainly no friction. I don’t stop him trying with me but if he’s struggling to satisfy me it’s no fun for either of us.

That's Awesome! My Best to both of you!!

Obviously sexual intimacy can be cultivated in a lot of different ways between couples & I think it's sad & unfortunate when some couples devolve into platonic roommates and lose all sexual intimacy between each other.

Of course that can happen in "vanilla" marriages as well but after all the work & trust required to successfully introduce any kind of kink it seems like an awful lot of work to end up without that added connection.

Thanks for replying. ☺

I notice half of the respondents to this question responded that their marriage was over or they were no longer having sex with their spouse.
I wonder how many of these couples, if they had the choice to relive their decision/action, would repeat their choices?
If the couple entered into a inter-racial relationship, was that decision to do so a mutual decision, or chosen by one side of the partnership?
People that add additional people to their intimate lives usually do so for one of two reasons. Either to fix perceived problems in their relationship or to add something to a solid relationship. In your case it appears that you and your wife have a solid relationship. At least by your accounts you are open and honest with each others and the extracurricular sex adds some spice to a good marriage.

On the other hand a good number and I have seen a lot of them here want to go the IR route for personal reasons. I don't know how many times I have read here a posting from someone that want advice about how to cajole, trick, or otherwise convince their wife or girlfriend into trying interracial sex. Anything less that total candor is a recipe for failure. However if either spouse thinks it is OK to ******* their spouse to do things that they might object to already has a relationship that is on shaky ground

Last edited:

Thank you. It’s amazing. Nothing else matter as long as you two are happy

Ann! You say that your hubby does not satisfy you anymore, how often do you have sex with the bull?

Much better hubby is more attentive eats my kitty soooo much better lol. Oh and I don't fuck him or any of his friends anymore, only BBC for me. Hubby does get a bj now and then as he looks at my married cheating owned snowbunny pussy.

WANT. 2...FUCK............YOU....INTO...*******.......ECSTATIC...AGONY. IS NEVER ENUFF

How many.....years between. .....BLACK. DICK. BAPTISM ....AND, WEDDING.....CEREMONY

How has the lifestyle changed your marriage/relationship?

The lifestyle has drawn us closer. We love each other more now than ever before. We did start out as swingers. It definitely enhanced our marriage. We would always have a lot of sex after we had played with others. It then morphed into us having just threesomes, two guys and me. We both loved this. Then we discovered BBC, I got hooked and so did hubby. He loved seeing me with Black men. During deployments I played and wrote about the experience and sent them to hubby. He loved it. Once he came home we still had sex, and it was good but not like with a Black man. Hubby told me one day, that he could never make me cum like a Black man can and he was glad I was having great orgasms. With some medical issues in the last couple of years, that has led to us not having intercourse. I still cuddle and jerk my husband off. If we have intercourse, he is cumming very quickly. We have found with me playing with his dick, it prolongs his sexual pleasure and it is fun to get him to the point of orgasm then backing off. We have an even better marriage today than just a few years ago.

I think we took it further - but ultimately the same. He really got addicted to it. I wasnt bothered, but when i started to enjoy it, he started to question if it was the right thing. But 'pandora's box' was open and i didnt want it closed. And although the degradation was not what he imagined, it was still enough of a turn on for him to want to continue. I mean, i would give my lover a blow job, and go straight home and kiss him, and i know he really hated what i was making him do, but the whole scenario was too strong to make him bail out. Even at the end - and god, it got much more severe- it was me that finished it, not him. He would have gone on forever. I couldnt do it to him.

I'm curious to know if you are still seeing your lover after splitting from boyfriend? Did he know of your boyfriend's "addiction"? What do others think to your relationship with non-white in Russia?

How has the lifestyle changed your marriage/relationship?

The lifestyle has drawn us closer. We love each other more now than ever before. We did start out as swingers. It definitely enhanced our marriage. We would always have a lot of sex after we had played with others. It then morphed into us having just threesomes, two guys and me. We both loved this. Then we discovered BBC, I got hooked and so did hubby. He loved seeing me with Black men. During deployments I played and wrote about the experience and sent them to hubby. He loved it. Once he came home we still had sex, and it was good but not like with a Black man. Hubby told me one day, that he could never make me cum like a Black man can and he was glad I was having great orgasms. With some medical issues in the last couple of years, that has led to us not having intercourse. I still cuddle and jerk my husband off. If we have intercourse, he is cumming very quickly. We have found with me playing with his dick, it prolongs his sexual pleasure and it is fun to get him to the point of orgasm then backing off. We have an even better marriage today than just a few years ago.

I've said before that it's so important for a couple to maintain a SEXUAL intimacy in their relationship. It doesn't have to look exactly the same for everyone, obviously, but it should still be sexual and still promote intimacy.

Kudos for you guys for doing so.

It seems strange how lost that is on some folks whether kink or vanilla.

thanks for honest words, i ll would love to hear more true word from married women, i cant feel my hubby, i ll open to much, i need big cocks, yet i ll love him...sometimes its so hard for wife to say those wonderfull words...

love you sweet...

Back