How has the lifestyle affected your relationship with your spouse

How has this lifestyle affected your marrage/relationship

• we are closer and more in love with each other

Votes: 82 59.9%
  • Our marrage is now broken and unrepairable

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • nothing has changed its life as normal.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • You still love your spouce but don't have sex anymore

Votes: 37 27.0%

• Total voters
Good question. Me and hubby are still very much in love, a happy couple. And, despite my family knowing all this, our family is happy too.
Sexually I can not be satisfied by hubby now at all, I open too much and am too wet so can’t really feel him. But all is good and we still enjoying it. X

Was it a site of relief when everyone found out or were you more nervous. How has the family life improve

Was it a site of relief when everyone found out or were you more nervous. How has the family life improve
It’s been a lot easier at home, I have two grown up sons at home and trying to keep it all a secret was hard. The sexy photos, preparing for meets, talking with hubby, skyping guys, getting tattooed, guys ringing, different sites I’m on. All difficult to do in secret.
And knowing my mom and sister know what I do has took the pressure off worrying if they find out.
Finally because me and hubby are having such fun, whole family seems happier.

I've said before that it's so important for a couple to maintain a SEXUAL intimacy in their relationship. It doesn't have to look exactly the same for everyone, obviously, but it should still be sexual and still promote intimacy.

Kudos for you guys for doing so.

It seems strange how lost that is on some folks whether kink or vanilla.

There is another aspect to this lifestyle that folks ignore as well. That is communication. We talk and communicate a lot. If we don't tell each other how we are feeling or what we are thinking that can cause just as many problems as no sex or intimacy. Keeping the intimacy and communicating are very important to us and one we continue to make a priority.

It’s been a lot easier at home, I have two grown up sons at home and trying to keep it all a secret was hard. The sexy photos, preparing for meets, talking with hubby, skyping guys, getting tattooed, guys ringing, different sites I’m on. All difficult to do in secret.
And knowing my mom and sister know what I do has took the pressure off worrying if they find out.

Wow so everyone knows. Love how comfortable with it all. Has it affected anyone negatively

Wow so everyone knows. Love how comfortable with it all. Has it affected anyone negatively
My moms not so keen, I don’t really talk to her about it. I’m on holiday with her next year and I dread to think what she’ll say when she’s my inner thigh tattoo! He was an ex boyfriend from years ago who I met again earlier this year, and his names on my thigh!
Also, strangely enough, my best friend who had split from her hubby. I told her what I do (secretly hoping could get her involved) and she wasn’t happy with me going with other guys. We’re still best friends but I don’t play in front of her!

For. ....some...this still.........is......the. ultimate.....TABOO. others...not so. PARENTAL
STANDARDS.....SHIFT...OVER. GET this....prenatal care.

BEcause.....else---where...not. just ...the " Deep...South."...these USED. ...BLACKS BREEDING

THE. DIFFERENCE......ROPE. STONE. SLASHES. ....WEATHLY. ...whites...did'nt want
TO. USE. ....UP. ....AMMO.....
THEY........RESVERV

For. ....some...this still.........is......the. ultimate.....TABOO. others...not so. PARENTAL
STANDARDS.....SHIFT...OVER. GET this....prenatal care.

BEcause.....else---where...not. just ...the " Deep...South."...these USED. ...BLACKS BREEDING

THE. DIFFERENCE......ROPE. STONE. SLASHES. ....WEATHLY. ...whites...did'nt want
TO. USE. ....UP. ....AMMO.....
THEY........RESVERV

My moms not so keen, I don’t really talk to her about it. I’m on holiday with her next year and I dread to think what she’ll say when she’s my inner thigh tattoo! He was an ex boyfriend from years ago who I met again earlier this year, and his names on my thigh!
Also, strangely enough, my best friend who had split from her hubby. I told her what I do (secretly hoping could get her involved) and she wasn’t happy with me going with other guys. We’re still best friends but I don’t play in front of her!

That should be interesting. We haven’t seen the inner thigh tattoo. Have we. How are your sons with all this. We had semilar experience with a good friend who was also our neighbor. Came clean to her and now she loves Blackman

A33D6B94-76F1-49F7-82FA-C58F03A78563.jpeg
That should be interesting. We haven’t seen the inner thigh tattoo. Have we. How are your sons with all this. We had semilar experience with a good friend who was also our neighbor. Came clean to her and now she loves Blackman
Yes, my ex lovers tattoo on my media but here it is.
My sons are ok about it. I eventually had to tell them, especially my oldest lad. Obviously had some concerns about did me and Dad still love each other, and was I safe etc. When I put their worries to rest, they were fine. My eldest lad has met one of my guys when he bought me home, and he’s helped me choose some clothing etc.

View attachment 1515344
Yes, my ex lovers tattoo on my media but here it is.
My sons are ok about it. I eventually had to tell them, especially my oldest lad. Obviously had some concerns about did me and Dad still love each other, and was I safe etc. When I put their worries to rest, they were fine. My eldest lad has met one of my guys when he bought me home, and he’s helped me choose some clothing etc.

Amazing picture and amazing family dynamics. We eventually want to get to that point as well. Any negative effects we should be worried about.

Amazing picture and amazing family dynamics. We eventually want to get to that point as well. Any negative effects we should be worried about.
Well, we’re still worried in case our work colleagues find out, that would be embarrassing. Only other negative really is that my vagina has got used to bigger cocks, really. It’s like it’s expecting something big, and hubby just isn’t satisfying to me now. But we learned to pleasure ourselves with different ways.
But would I start all over again and go with BBC again? Definitely!

Well, we’re still worried in case our work colleagues find out, that would be embarrassing. Only other negative really is that my vagina has got used to bigger cocks, really. It’s like it’s expecting something big, and hubby just isn’t satisfying to me now. But we learned to pleasure ourselves with different ways.
But would I start all over again and go with BBC again? Definitely!

Yea that is a big concern for us as well having work colleagues find out. No one seems to know much about the QoS lifestyle or no one has asked about her anklet. Wow. So you date enough for your vagina to stay swallow and big

Yea that is a big concern for us as well having work colleagues find out. No one seems to know much about the QoS lifestyle or no one has asked about her anklet. Wow. So you date enough for your vagina to stay swallow and big
I don’t think I date enough for it to stay that way, but nowadays when I get turned on I seem to open more and get very wet. Ive raised my vaginas expectations I suppose!

Back