How Do White Women "Chase"Black Men?

I find it exciting to think of white women shamelessly "coming on" to black men! The black man who seems not-so-interested in white women finds a Caucasian female "throwing herself" at him!

Should she wear "low cut" tops emphasizing her boobs? "Shake her booty"? Wear short shorts-miniskirts and cross and uncross her fair-fleshed legs? (A black male correspondent once said that stockings should be avoided. "Black men especially love seeing - and touching - white women's bare legs.")

Should the white female just be friendly or forward and "touching"? Subtly suggestive conversation or talk of
"fuck buddies"?

If a young black man has a reputation as a "stud" with black women, how might a white woman - especially a mature white woman - go about "getting in on the fun"?

Comments?

My observance over the past few years here ... the woman sends a fake picture of her body, 40-50 lbs smaller, and a beautifully shaped & shaved pussy of a 21 year old ... the black guy sends a Charles Atlas picture of his body with a 10-12 inch appendage hanging between his legs .... they chat, they plan to meet, then NOTHING HAPPENS most the time. :p

A woman needs to look her best - that's the first thing. A touch of class is very important too - making it "too obvious" will do nothing but attract the wrong type of person and lead to complications. A subtle sign such as a QoS tattoo or patch in a visible place is good, but the killer touch is the smile and the flash of the eyes. That can open doors across a crowded room and if you have that then you have everything and you don't need anything else

I could not agree more with PageantMom. I would add that I am a touchy feelly sort so a well placed touch on the man's arm or on his leg now and again gets his attention. I also believe that touching and tossing my hair back across my shoulder works to keep his attention on me and not on the distractions around us. If you have some favorable attribute about your body (legs, cleavage, smile, hair, etc, just flaunt it. If it does not work with your man just chalk it up to experience and move on. There are plenty of men who want what the woman is offering.

Back