The turns on for black men of being with white women

There is a big difference fucking a white woman vs a black woman . White women are into sex more and willing to please . Black women ( that I’ve dealt with ) act like it’s a chore or doing it just so the man can get a nut . Not knocking black women. If a black woman utter the words hurry up and get your nut , I’m not doing no long drawn out Fucking tonight. Get your nut . I’m done with her ass . That’s the most turn off words a woman can say to me . I absolutely hate that . I’ve never met a white woman who told me to hurry up and nut. I think it’s the difference in cultures. Black woman are more so taught to have sex with a man if it benefits her in some way , wether it be money or doing something for them . Just my opinion and experience.
I have experienced that to bro. An is suck a vibe *******. Not saying all sistas like that. But I never experience that with white women or being rush on a Friday night to finish an we both off work in the morning with clear schedules. That be Straight bullshit

I’m interested to hear from black men what they find alluring and especially sexually attractive about a white woman?
I prefer a feminine non masculine woman., darker hair like brown or black is more appealing to me. Very open minded, a desire to travel, not too overweight not too skinny, spontaneous, not having a wondering eye, committed, loyal. I have more if needed 🤭🤭🤭

Yeah, I’ma little older myself (57) so women 60+ are in my sights!
I've had a GILF as my first sexual relationship. We knew it wouldn't last long, but the way we acted made you didn't think so. She was well versed in sex as I was and we explored together, overcoming fears and delving into sexual bliss together. I still love that woman wherever she is...

Biggest turn on is that... the first time with a black man pretty much is a virginal experience. Most women you can just go deeper than she's ever had, gasps she's never heard come out of her own mouth, strokes she's never felt before... it's all new for the great majority of them.

I have been in this lifestyle for over 40 years and in that time I have heard a lot of reason for the attraction between Black men and white women, but the one I have heard the most is the sexual freedom that each provides the others. The fact that they can explore each other's deepest and darkest desires and fantasies without fear of judgement.

I started this lifestyle during a time interracial relationship were not only looked down on by both black and white people it could also get you killed. We have truly come a long way but unfortunately we still have along way to go.

In my experience white women have been extremely passionate sexually. It didn’t matter if they were fit and athletic or a bbw. Young or older, married or single. They loved to fuck and would do it just about anywhere. They would do things for me that they hadn’t done before. So what turns me on is the way they become submissive to me.

I have been in this lifestyle for over 40 years and in that time I have heard a lot of reason for the attraction between Black men and white women, but the one I have heard the most is the sexual freedom that each provides the others. The fact that they can explore each other's deepest and darkest desires and fantasies without fear of judgement.

I started this lifestyle during a time interracial relationship were not only looked down on by both black and white people it could also get you killed. We have truly come a long way but unfortunately we still have along way to go.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😃

As a licensed massage therapist, it’s the feel of their smooth, soft skin and the thought of this black cock sliding into that smooth, soft, and wetness is a complete turn on. It’s the beautiful contrast of black and white, and something about their shape, more pear versus apple, especially those hips and thick thighs (which in my experience is quite common with white women) just the right amount of ass or no ass with big tits makes my black dick hard every time. I love seeing them walking around in those spandex or workout clothes showing off that camel tor or gap. Little do they know I have fucked them with my eyes a 100 times by the time we passed each other.

The skin contrast is one obvious turn on. But it's the subtleties that also make the experience memorable. The anticipation, the feeling that we're all bonding (if the hubby is there) and we can let our guard down and let our fantasies loose. I prefer older women because they have experienced life, they've fought through the prejudices and arrived at a point in their lives that they're going to go after what they want and desire. And the key, they do it with style and passion!
👏👏

Back