How Did You & Wife Meet Your First Black Man?

Was your first black man....

• Met on a website?

Votes: 211 50.8%
  • A chance encounter?

Votes: 94 22.7%
  • A co-worker?

Votes: 52 12.5%
  • Through an acquaintance?

Votes: 58 14.0%

• Total voters
Was just wondering how the hubbies / wives / couples met their first black man..... the one that led to sexual encounter?
My wife was working at a hospital as the lady who mends the linen and the man was a security guard that rent a room with us and it happens one night while I was working , I got sick and been sent home that is when I catch them red handed on the job fucking she was at that time 46 and he 26 they still fuck to day and she are now 75.

I met the first black man I had sex with at a swinger social. He asked to dance a few times and each time we danced he got a little more bolder with his hands. When I came back to the table I told my husband how turned on I was. He told to go for it, but I was still hesitant.

Eventually Jay sat down with us and both guys started rubbing my legs. That led to kissing and more rubbing. I think a lot of people were watching as they took turns rubbing my soaked pussy.

The next thing I knew we were headed up to our hotel room. What a night. My husband is the only white man I have had sex with since

Hubby was on DarkCavern, had posted a ad to see what would we get. We got a reply many times, but one guy caught my eye. For hubbies Bday setup meeting, met, and ended up going dancing then to hotel for hot blowjob and titfuck and then a nice hard fuck, back a week later with guy in his apartment and got fucked again.
I had some luck on Dark Cavern also!

Was just wondering how the hubbies / wives / couples met their first black man..... the one that led to sexual encounter?

We had talked about her fucking a black guy during sex talk. She decided she was ready so we put an ad on CL on Christmas day. She got her gift. That was in 2008 if I remember correctly and still going strong!

Last edited:
We met on a website (SDC.com) after the wife said she wanted me to setup a threesome for when she came to visit me in the Netherlands. So far, she has had him twice and both times she's loved being fucked by a 33 year old BBC.

Update -We're looking for a new BBC bull/s to please the wife as our previous bull can't travel to where we live.

Last edited:
We started introducing black men into our sex life 17 years ago. We started as swingers with white couples at private places. Then 17 years ago we met up with a mixed couple (black female & white male) which was great but then I wanted to have my piece of cake too. So two months later we visited our first ever black & white swingers party.
What we didn't know back then was that there were only a very few black females but over 40 black males. It was great, I'm hooked since then and slowly worked up my tiny dick white husband becoming the cuckold he's today.

I met the first black man I had sex with at a swinger social. He asked to dance a few times and each time we danced he got a little more bolder with his hands. When I came back to the table I told my husband how turned on I was. He told to go for it, but I was still hesitant.

Eventually Jay sat down with us and both guys started rubbing my legs. That led to kissing and more rubbing. I think a lot of people were watching as they took turns rubbing my soaked pussy.

The next thing I knew we were headed up to our hotel room. What a night. My husband is the only white man I have had sex with since
Would love to dance with you

We watched many interracial movies, my wife told me she would like to try black cock. We went to a black bar in Hunt's Point Market in Bronx NY. One older black guy about 55yo started to talk to my wife. The rest is history...we took a room at a local motel. The guy was about 10-11". My wife loved it. Later on he visited us 2-3 times a week. That was 30 years ago.

Attachments

• SCAN0006qx.jpg
    SCAN0006qx.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 237
Back