How Did You & Wife Meet Your First Black Man?

Was your first black man....

• Met on a website?

Votes: 211 50.8%
  • A chance encounter?

Votes: 94 22.7%
  • A co-worker?

Votes: 52 12.5%
  • Through an acquaintance?

Votes: 58 14.0%

• Total voters
well my first was a young gorgous black barman at our hotel in Barbados ,hubby got ******* and had to go to bed early I was angry and he was there,went on the beach first fuck amazing then to his room 2nd 3rd and 4th fuck well that was it for me he blew my mind sexually and I could hardly walk back to our room. it all came out and hubby was mad as hell but I would just sneak off to fuck him at anytime. thankfully Hubbys ok with it now.wouldnt go back
Mandy
Had you chatted about it before ,and did Brian get ******* on purpose.
Or was it just as you said ,afterwards at what point come around to the idea of you cuckolding him .
I’d really love it to happen the way you cuckolded him .
But how to get the idea in her head I’d be ok with it ?

Last edited:
As with some others in this discussion, - my wife knew her bbc before she met me. She traveled a monthly route (mostly by car) for her employer, and this married bbc lived in a region that required overnight hotel stay for my wife. She introduced me to him at a corporate picnic and he thanked me for letting her stay the night with him. On their first overnight in the hotel, she called me while they were having sex and told me she was going to take his condom off and she did. They saw one another just about every month for years. It was good for all of us.

Often look back at my introduction with affection
1986 RAF Brize Norton husband was away on a two month exercise in Norway I’d only been married a few months and living in a second floor married quarter flat. He’d been away about two weeks and I was really fed up so one Saturday morning I booked a hair appointment at the hairdressers in the same block where I lived to cheer myself up Once my hair was done I popped over the road to the local NAFFI supermarket to get some shopping,
I noticed this black guy in there but didn’t give him a second thought. He was at the till the same time as me and as I left he could see I was struggling and gentlemanly offered to carry my shopping.

At least 6ft 6in his massive arms just seemed to swallow my shopping up and of course I came over all unnecessary lol On the short walk to my flat I established he was an American Airforce policeman based a little Rissington a few miles from Brize Norton. Once at my flat I asked if he’d mind placing the shopping on the kitchen table, somehow during the exchange of shopping his forearm and my right breast cane into contact, our eyes met and for a brief second we froze,,,,, then kissed then passion just took over. Before I knew where I was I was bent over the kitchen table my white Aron sweater dress was up around my waist, Franck knickers (fashionable in the eighties lol) and tights were down by knees and he entered me OMG!!! I though he was going to split me in two!!
The thrusts in waves and he came quiet quickly to be honest but his instinctive final push as he splattered semen on my cervix was deliciously painful. He collapsed on top of me and we just froze there. There was a puddle of spunk on the floor!!!

There then followed a full blown affair at his flat and mine, several days I went to work quiet sore, I’d do anything to please him xxx
Great story
to think I went to an air show at bro norten in the eighties whilst you were having your affair lol
did your newly wed hubby ever find out ?

We set up 4 separate daytime meets with guys from Craigslist in a city 3 hours from us. The public meets for coffee or drinks were like extended foreplay and she got to kiss each and discreetly felt their cocks. She chose one we took to dinner and I watched them dancing before going to our hotel room. They were beautiful together. She did eventually meet 2 of the others also. Just a great day and night of sexual pleasure neither of us will ever forget.

I expect you were it was 86 I think
can you tell any more stories of your affair and maybe how it felt when your hubby came home .
like was the sex with him now hopeless as you yearned for you bigger better black lover ?

Dark Cavern, 2002, think it was still a free site back then

I met people through Dark Cavern too, including from Wisconsin LOL! The last time I looked, it was still around, but I left it years ago as it stopped being the good site it started out as. In fact, it became more like this one . . . mostly just a lot of people talking . . . too much talking and not enough action.

Back