How Did You & Wife Meet Your First Black Man?

Was your first black man....

• Met on a website?

Votes: 211 50.8%
  • A chance encounter?

Votes: 94 22.7%
  • A co-worker?

Votes: 52 12.5%
  • Through an acquaintance?

Votes: 58 14.0%

• Total voters
KIM here, more like want some school on, this, but r u sure about this, lot of BBC here, I hope u know she here she already think about, with u r without u, my husband induce me 2 this site, I didn't take me long, I was come here by myself, this site got me fantasize big time, I had a few DREAM about this, well in time I pick one out, a large BULL, 6'7" 3oo lbs, i'm 5'9" 117lbs, we agree 2 meet on a Friday evening, but this was a sunday, Monday I send him my cell num, with 5 min, he call me, I agree 2 meet him at so--so place, before long his BULL was in my suv, so sure I was fantasize about his dick,, he already told me he was 1o incher plus, I had 2 see it, I pull it out & with down on him, we agree same place, same time tomorrow for three days we meet, 3 day I let him put a finger in her,i want the two of u 2 know this was my second guy for me, I did this before the meet, ROY still don't know this yet,

This is the worst grammar I have ever seen, I got a headache reading this

I've told this story before so I hope I am not boring everyone. We tried swinging but it was so - so. My husband wanted to share me with another guy and I was a little suspicious and said no....several times. Then we were at a nudist resort and I was around naked black men for the first time in person. Simply said I was turned on by them and they seemed to be attracted to me. A couple of guys in particular paid me a lot of attention - a little "innocent" touching, lots of eye contact, even a few whispered compliments and suggestions of what we could do together. And I responded like a love struck school girl lol. I got flirty, ditzy and very, very turned on. At the dance they had on Saturday night both black guys made sure my dance card was full. There hands were all over me, they nuzzled my neck and ground there big cocks against me. One of them even put there finger inside me on the dance floor. My husband was watching the whole time and I had not idea what he was thinking but I was almost beyond thinking myself. One guy suggested we go outside and get some fresh air....and of course I said yes. Next thing I knew I was against the wall of the club making out like crazy, one leg up to give him access to my pussy....and a huge, hard black cock in my hand. If there wasn't a crowd watching I would have f*cked him right there...but I am also not a cheater. Nothing more happened but my mind was on fire. The next weekend my husband asked me again if I was willing to try a threesome with another guy....and this time I did not hesitate...I said sure but it has to be a black guy. My husband feigned shock but I am sure he knew why lol. Anyway he put an add on a site called Dark Cavern. We had twenty some responses, some incredibly direct and crude (this site was beyond my experience level at the time) but one guy really stood out to me.....Will was his name. He was pretty direct but polite...not a man of many words in our correspondence...but my God what a body. When we met he wasn't much more talkative but he could f*ck for hours and his cock was so big and beautiful. I found my inner slut that night. I lost track of my orgasms but remember clearly all four of his. I had finally figured out what really turned me on....my only regret is it took so long.
Great way to kick things off. Thanks for sharing.

I was in my office at work and a meek, mild, married brunette that I was fucking on the side dropped by. While she was
there, my black buddy Marvin came by. Marvin is 6 ft 8, dark with a legitimate 12 inches. I could tell they were attracted to each other and she left first. Marvin said, man, we gotta get with her (we have been talking about
doing that for awhile). I called the married girl and told her what we wanted. She eagerly agreed. We met at my
house after work. Marvin fucked her 4 times and I did her twice. She went crazy over his big dick but the next day
she called me and said she could hardly walk. That was about 15 years ago and we have repeated that many times.

I live in a small town in Alabama and you would not believe how many older, married white women we have
played with. I have only had one say no and she told me later that she regretted not doing it.
Are you near fair hope

We met the first black man I played with when we started in the lifestyle on the internet by responding to an ad on CL. We actually met the first several men from CL but have not used it in a long time now and meet most men either online on swinger sites or other hotwife sites like this one. We also do meet some men at lifestyle clubs too.
Looking very hotttt!!!!!

It started with how open wife is being attracted to black guys.. After realizing how sexy it was seeing someone touch wifes pussy other then me. I asked her to get her pussy pierced and wow so sexy seeing a girl touch her and I always joked about it and then became obsessed with pussy piercing pictures.. Getting into it further and wife heavily tattooed why not have her get pussy tattoo.. so she did by a guy tattooist and she was so excited getting it done and machine rubbing her pussy that I offered him to pleasure her and she gave me a look like it’s ok with you.. From that day I just played in my mind her getting naked him shaving her bare pussy and her just going nuts the whole time letting out moans.. so I figure only thing else would be to watch her have full sex with another man.. I asked her for years in bed about 3some she finally said maybe so I asked a girl or a guy. She said a guy so I asked her who and she told me you pick.. so I searched on line and dating sites and came across interracial sites and was like that’s it.. I set up with a few local guys and found the perfect bull his name was Lee. He was Jamaican in his mid 40s had a lot of experience and was telling me what he was going to do to wife.. we talked and emailed for about 3 months. I brought it up to her and she always said stop. So one night out drinking just her and I and she said it was boring so I suggested calling a friend to hang out. Well Lee met us at the bar that we always hang in and just kept flirting with wife giving her compliments. Well I go to bathroom come out to now a crowded bar and they are kissing talking real close in each other’s face..so I suggest to go somewhere private. I stop off at my house to change and these 2 can’t keep their hands or lips off of each other. Well we all go inside she says she don’t want to go back out and I undress her and he joins her in bed and she tells me to suck her tits as he eats her out. She came so many times that night and after he left she told me to eat her pussy and wow did I enjoy the sloppy seconds.

My wife had been picking up guys at a local club called sweetwaters and one night she met a young black man and after dancing with him for a while and having a ******* they left the club. Our van was parked in the parking garage on King Street in Fredericton and they went to it and ended up fucking right there. I watched from a distance and several women walked by and stopped to watch the van rocking. They giggled at the sounds coming from the Van. After they were done they went back in the club and I talked to him even though he did not know i was her husband. She fucked hi on and off for a few months until he moved. The next one was in Halifax and she had me suck him so he was my first .

We watched many interracial movies, my wife told me she would like to try black cock. We went to a black bar in Hunt's Point Market in Bronx NY. One older black guy about 55yo started to talk to my wife. The rest is history...we took a room at a local motel. The guy was about 10-11". My wife loved it. Later on he visited us 2-3 times a week. That was 30 years ago.
I love how your wife is casually smoking a cigarette afterbherbfirdt BBC. Cool lady.

Eventually after half a dozen or so guys we started finding men on dating sites like aff and it is how we found travis in Denver and another guy there and ones in a almost dozen cities over the years and a few at home as well. nice thing about online is that you can ask the guy how he feels about husband being present or sucking or fucklicking

I met my married white sub and Cuck at an ALS fund raiser her sister and I sponsored. About and hour after our initial introduction I noticed that my future sub had made several comments about my height, I'm 6'6", and a veiled inference to small women, she's 5'3", and large men. I told her that the height difference wasn't an issue as I use ropes to hoist my women to my level! The sub got my phone number from her sister and for about two weeks we exchanged friendly texts with me making light comments in reference to a BDSM lifestyle not being compatible with timid weak women. Then one day at work I was informed the sub and her husband had donated 1K to our ALS fund. In addition to a text and thank you note to them I sent some yellow roses. The next afternoon I received these texts!!!! Think they are selfies or did her Cuck take them???
Not a bad thank you for some flowers!

View attachment 2066991View attachment 2066992View attachment 2066993View attachment 2066994View attachment 2067002
She is amazing,elegant and has amazing body and great face.Hoping to watch more and more of her with bbc bulls.

My first and second black guys were husbands of two black women I worked with. Everyday nearly they
would tell me how much their husbands wanted some of my white pussy and how their big cocks would stretch
my pussy. One of the women would even tell me how she wanted her husband to knock me up and make
my belly swell with his black baby. It finally got to be too much so I got ******* at one of their houses and let
her husband fuck me. The other ones husband fucked me the next morning while his wife cheered him on.

Phyliss
Fffffuuuuuck!

Back