How Did You & Wife Meet Your First Black Man?

Was your first black man....

• Met on a website?

Votes: 211 50.8%
  • A chance encounter?

Votes: 94 22.7%
  • A co-worker?

Votes: 52 12.5%
  • Through an acquaintance?

Votes: 58 14.0%

• Total voters
Considering this is a particular lifestyle, we choose to meet our men here and the other websites first, then proceed to meet.

Our thoughts are that men who are on websites such as this are going to know or at least have a hint that husband may be a part, or at least watching.

When going to a bar, or elsewhere for chance encounters...... a guy may be interested in the wife, but not so interested in having a husband there.

Just our thoughts to our reasoning.
My first wife and I picked up a guy this way. We were already into swinging and when I went to the toilet a guy and his ******* were chatting her up. I encouraged them to take her to the dance floor (all unplanned and spontaneous) where they danced with her before being invited back to ours. What a great night that was.

Last edited:
I had dated and been fucked by black guys in my teens and 20s, so I already had a preference for them. One night I persuaded my hub to go to a bar with me, I already knew quite a few black guys used the place, he wasn't aware of that but it went well, I was up the bar getting drinks , my hub went to the toilet,and a black guy started chatting to me, and I slipped him my mobile number. My hub returned, we carried on enjoying the night, he didn't have a clue what had happened. The guy did call me,and I did see him , yeah he did fuck me, just told my hub had to go to mums for the day. Lol

Attachments

• 20210430_082629.jpg
    20210430_082629.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 32
I had dated and been fucked by black guys in my teens and 20s, so I already had a preference for them. One night I persuaded my hub to go to a bar with me, I already knew quite a few black guys used the place, he wasn't aware of that but it went well, I was up the bar getting drinks , my hub went to the toilet,and a black guy started chatting to me, and I slipped him my mobile number. My hub returned, we carried on enjoying the night, he didn't have a clue what had happened. The guy did call me,and I did see him , yeah he did fuck me, just told my hub had to go to mums for the day. Lol
I do wish my wife would do that. The thought she might be walking around the house with a belly full of his cum, and I don’t know, is such a turn on.

I think i have mentioned somewhere that i had temp. Medical issue which unabled me to have sex with her. So before our second anniversay i openly talked to her about she fucking someone else for pleasure. Wife was surprised yet nervous and confuse. We then talked more and did lot of role plays which excited her.
She told me..she had fetish of being fucked by older black dude. She was 25 then.(She is 28 now)
On our trip to Dominican..we met really handsome older black dude around mid 40s. Wife liked him too. So making long story short i asked him if he could make love to my wife. He agreed and fucked her really hard and made love to her like true gentleman.

My wife ever since is really addicted to black cock.

Did you ever confess to your hubby ? How did you convince him to get into the lifstyle ?

Did you ever confess to your hubby ? How did you convince him to get into the lifstyle ?
We discussed it lots of times, we talked about our pasts ,being open with each other. So he knew my sexual preferences, and that I had quite a few black lovers in the past, we just accepted it.
He was older than me,lower libido , and happy that I was domestically and sexually satisfied. I think he was secretly turned on by the idea, as he liked to talk about my past and black men who had fucked me when we were fucking.

Back