How Did You & Wife Meet Your First Black Man?

Was your first black man....

• Met on a website?

Votes: 211 50.8%
  • A chance encounter?

Votes: 94 22.7%
  • A co-worker?

Votes: 52 12.5%
  • Through an acquaintance?

Votes: 58 14.0%

• Total voters
He is a work colleague of my husband. He doesn't know my hubby knows. He lives in Spain so I only see him now and again. I met him at a work event and then we started fantasising about him when we made love. A few months later he was over and hubby suggested we arrange to meet him for a ******* saying we were nearby. When we met him hubby pretended to have an importantbphone call and left us alone. We flirted alot.

He knew hubby was away for the rest of the week and so I "accidentally" bumped into him. He invited me for a ******* and I ended up in his hotel bed.

We met the first black man I played with when we started in the lifestyle on the internet by responding to an ad on CL. We actually met the first several men from CL but have not used it in a long time now and meet most men either online on swinger sites or other hotwife sites like this one. We also do meet some men at lifestyle clubs too.

We met through AFF. After years of swinging with white guys and having so many disappointments, I was so ready to try sex with a black man, especially after hearing from my mom-in-law. We answered an ad and he was perfect for me. I was 51, he 34, but loved older women. He was in good shape, very dark skin, 9" beautiful black cock which he said lasted for hours, which based on all the white guys spreading that lie, I had my doubts.

We met him at a Marriott in another state. He arrived at 9 pm, and within 5 minutes he had me naked, in bed, legs in the air, and to my surprise, I finally new what a multiple squirting orgasm was, and another, and another. He fucked me over and over, with me needing rests occasionally, during which I had hubby suck him to keep him hard for me. Finally, after more orgasms then I could imagine, exhausted, and somewhat dehydrated from squirting, I said no more. Hubby looked at the clock and said "OMG 2:00 am" I was shocked. He came back the next three nights...the more I had, the more I wanted. Years of frustration melted away. That was 12 years ago, been black only ever since.

My husband accidentally got me into BBC. He kept bugging me to go to a strip club with him, looking back I was a little hurt and offended that he begged me for this, made me feel as if I wasn't enough for him. So one night I reluctantly agreed. When we got there the girls were immediately coming over to us and giving me in particular a lot of attention they kept bringing me free shots so I played along and had a pretty good buzz going when this cute little brunette asked me if i wanted to party in the dressing room with her while my husband was in the bathroom. Feeling pretty tipsy it sounded like a good idea to me so off we went. In the dressing room there were three very sexy sort of thuggish black guys, I was a little nervous but my new friend assured me they were cool and after a few party favors the smallest of the three pulled out the biggest sick I'd ever seen in person. It had ti be 6 inches long but it was soft! My friend started playing with it and kissing one of the other men when the third came from behind ne and put his arms around me, I felt his giant cock pushed up against my ass and couldn't believe how big it felt! I turned around and we began making out and taking each other clothes off, he just had some swagger that made me feel so submissive to him. We fucked for the next 45 minutes if by far the best sex I'd ever had I must have orgasmed 5 times. When we were done they tried to convince me to work at the club, w exchanged numbers and I went to the stage area where a bouncer told me my husband had been kicked out for causing a scene when he couldn't find me. He was in the car waiting angerly when I got in the car I told him there were going to be some changes if he wanted me to stay with him and ive been black owned ever since.
5 times. When we wer

My husband accidentally got me into BBC. He kept bugging me to go to a strip club with him, looking back I was a little hurt and offended that he begged me for this, made me feel as if I wasn't enough for him. So one night I reluctantly agreed. When we got there the girls were immediately coming over to us and giving me in particular a lot of attention they kept bringing me free shots so I played along and had a pretty good buzz going when this cute little brunette asked me if i wanted to party in the dressing room with her while my husband was in the bathroom. Feeling pretty tipsy it sounded like a good idea to me so off we went. In the dressing room there were three very sexy sort of thuggish black guys, I was a little nervous but my new friend assured me they were cool and after a few party favors the smallest of the three pulled out the biggest sick I'd ever seen in person. It had ti be 6 inches long but it was soft! My friend started playing with it and kissing one of the other men when the third came from behind ne and put his arms around me, I felt his giant cock pushed up against my ass and couldn't believe how big it felt! I turned around and we began making out and taking each other clothes off, he just had some swagger that made me feel so submissive to him. We fucked for the next 45 minutes if by far the best sex I'd ever had I must have orgasmed 5 times. When we were done they tried to convince me to work at the club, w exchanged numbers and I went to the stage area where a bouncer told me my husband had been kicked out for causing a scene when he couldn't find me. He was in the car waiting angerly when I got in the car I told him there were going to be some changes if he wanted me to stay with him and ive been black owned ever since.
5 times. When we wer
Great story!

5 times. When we wer
I would be mad I couldn't watch. I hope he did clean up duties.

My husband suggested wifesharing, so we put up a profile looking for single men who found me sexy..the responses were predominately black men who responded and they were much younger than we expected, after responding to a few, we decided on a guy who seemed intelligent and mature enough for this type of adventure. We met at our home and we maintained a regular liaison for a long time until he was transferred away from the area. Since the experience was such a success, we have been primarily black men only. There have been exceptions, but the best have been black guys!

We were attending a formal party of a friend of ours. He was a friend of another friend who was involved in a conversation we were having. I could tell almost immediately that there was a spark between them. Over the next few weeks, they began chatting more and more on the phone and eventually she began going out for dinner and dancing with him. One thing, of course, led to another and the rest is history. We almost didn't attend that party due to another prior engagement and decided last minute to go. Thank God for small miracles.

We were at a function in a hotel, to represent company I work for. There was a black guy who came over and we started to chat. He asked us if we would like to get away from here as he could tell we were bored and invited us to his room for some drinks. It was me who agreed and after a while off we went. Linda was wearing a short dress and pantyhose and I kicked it off by running my hand up her dress. Linda never said a word. I then lifted her to her feet in front of him lifted her dress up put my hand down her tights and panties and felt her pussy which was vert wet. I took the dress straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the floor then sat her on the bed. She still never said anything. I beckoned him over and Linda lay back as he run his hand up her legs then he pulled of her tights and panties and felt her wet pussy. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his trousers and one huge cock sprung to view, until last week it was the biggest she has had. He got between her legs, which she gladly opened, rubbed the head off his cock on her pussy lips then slid it in. The first time Linda said anything is when she gasped real loud as he entered her. Good job she is on birth control as condom had not entered any of our minds. We stayed all night and both took turns at her. Never forget that night for as long as I live.

Was just wondering how the hubbies / wives / couples met their first black man..... the one that led to sexual encounter?
My wife was working at a hospital as the lady who mends the linen and the man was a security guard that rent a room with us and it happens one night while I was working , I got sick and been sent home that is when I catch them red handed on the job fucking she was at that time 46 and he 26 they still fuck to day and she are now 75.

Back