How Did You & Wife Meet Your First Black Man?

Was your first black man....

• Met on a website?

Votes: 210 50.7%
  • A chance encounter?

Votes: 94 22.7%
  • A co-worker?

Votes: 52 12.6%
  • Through an acquaintance?

Votes: 58 14.0%

• Total voters
"first" wife caught my eye. not trying to read into things or overstep, but was being "hooked" a good thing for your marriage?
She turned into a slut after she got some big cock, until then she had only had my 5 incher. After that I learned that she had fucked at least half the guys where she worked but not limited to black guys. Some of the time I did get to watch or participate - mostly with the black guys since she knew I was into that. It was more interesting after the vacation when it was with local guys I would run into later.

I was in my office at work and a meek, mild, married brunette that I was fucking on the side dropped by. While she was
there, my black buddy Marvin came by. Marvin is 6 ft 8, dark with a legitimate 12 inches. I could tell they were attracted to each other and she left first. Marvin said, man, we gotta get with her (we have been talking about
doing that for awhile). I called the married girl and told her what we wanted. She eagerly agreed. We met at my
house after work. Marvin fucked her 4 times and I did her twice. She went crazy over his big dick but the next day
she called me and said she could hardly walk. That was about 15 years ago and we have repeated that many times.

I live in a small town in Alabama and you would not believe how many older, married white women we have
played with. I have only had one say no and she told me later that she regretted not doing it.

Last edited:
Was just wondering how the hubbies / wives / couples met their first black man..... the one that led to sexual encounter?
We were on a combined vacation/conference trip. The night prior to the convention commencement we were attending a "get to know/acquainted" cocktail party. It was here that I was surprised to meet up again with an old university friend and roomate of mine, Edwin. The fact that he's black, extremely well endowed and knows how to please a wanton woman was a real bonus. Naturally I introduced him to my wife.

The following evening the three of us went out to a nice dinner, after which we did some club hopping and dancing, Edwin and Pam danced that is. Later that night back at our hotel suite, Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam! That was her first ever and was an awesome experience for all concerned!

I'll answer this one, if you don't mind, even if I'm a girl outside of the male-female sitch the question seems to assume...

My answer, by the way, was Through an acquaintance - but that happened by circumstance after I'd been trying to hook up through websites like this!

My situation always seems pretty odd to me, like nobody would understand or get it...and prolly not in my everyday world, but when I read accounts here from people in swinger scenes and who go to resorts I guess it doesn't sound so strange or improbable....

Anyway, about three years ago now I got to know this girl through some wild friends...and since I was single at the time, she became something of a FWB. Eventually it turned out that this guy she was really trying to hang on to, wanted to watch us together...guys of course get off totally on the idea of two girls!!!...and not wanting to risk my booty calls, plus being an exhibitionist anway, I agreed...just on the condition he only watched :oops:

Around that time, not being totally satisfied with our occasional hookups, I had gotten a hankering to try out BBC, and had started hanging out here. I was looking to join a couple or find another girl to go down on a BBC date with me, because I was afraid of trying to hook up solo with guys online, it seemed risky without another girl to have my back. And I also asked my FWB, who wasn't into it. But then I think her guy friend heard about it, and it got back to me that he wanted to see that...well, just me, because she still wasn't going to do it...and he knew a real BBC Bull from a swingers' scene.

I wasn't going to say no to that! Especially being the exhibitionist ;) So I had my first BBC Bull that way...turned out to be a very nice guy, experienced, and really hung...8" real or about 10" by the way they seem to measure around here... I loved it, it was the amazing sensation of being taken and filled that I was craving...and the beautiful sight of my pale white skin up against and penetrated by black flesh, that I'd experienced briefly once with a black BF who was not a BBC.... After the second or third "date" to put on a show in a motel room, the Bull and I decided to make our own little DTF arrangement. Things with the girl started to peter off as I got my own steady GF and finally moved in with her...though that has always been an open relationship.... That girl...now, really, my girl...was not into the BBC thing at first, but finally got curious to join me and try it out, and my Bull came up with a BBC friend of his who was not quite as intimidatingly big, who turned out to be perfect for the GF, not that we didn't take turns or try the occasional two-on-one.... So basically we've had this DTF BBC double date sitch, with the occasional addition of another Bull or girl, and lately my very studiously busy GF only coming about half the time and letting me pick up another wingwoman....

More of the detail of how this all evolved, is my Newbie thread, where posts over the years track things from the time before I had even been blacked.... There have been more twists in the sitch, and my relationship, of late, as my GF heads for graduation and things seem destined for a change, but I've written about that a bit elsewhere and will have to try to lay it all out better in some new posts to my Intro thread when I have time...

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. I have ultimately ended up getting to know a couple of Bulls through here well enough, and getting real with them on the phone and on Facebook, that I would trust them to meet them if I hadn't lucked into the sitch I did, or if we were in the same city....

Hubby was on DarkCavern, had posted a ad to see what would we get. We got a reply many times, but one guy caught my eye. For hubbies Bday setup meeting, met, and ended up going dancing then to hotel for hot blowjob and titfuck and then a nice hard fuck, back a week later with guy in his apartment and got fucked again.

Me and hubby live in a whiteish suburb on the outskirts of a large multiracial city in UK (Birmingham). When we decided to give it a go we considered loads of outcomes, but decided on going to a nightclub in the inner city part of town. For the simple reason if we made fools of ourselves, know one would ever know. The club was full of different types of people, not many whites, but -possibly because we are in our 40s- we had no problems there. Everyone we talked to were friendly, chatty etc, we lucked out really. We went for several weeks before things started happening. Eventually i went outside with a guy and just sucked him off, then another night i did the same. Before eventually going all the way.
Feel lucky that i live in a big multiracial city where these things dont seem a big problem! X

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

When Dan approached me, he had come up from behind me in the break room at work without me knowing he was there, and he grabbed me in a tight hug. Pulled me back against his manhood so I could feel it, and started kissing my neck, and told me he wanted to give me the same gift he had given to a girl who works for me. Then kissed my neck more, and then ran his hands up under my breast and then up the front of my breast trying to feel my nipples. Then kissed my neck and told me to think about it, he then left. No tension at work afterwards.

When Dan approached me, he had come up from behind me in the break room at work without me knowing he was there, and he grabbed me in a tight hug. Pulled me back against his manhood so I could feel it, and started kissing my neck, and told me he wanted to give me the same gift he had given to a girl who works for me. Then kissed my neck more, and then ran his hands up under my breast and then up the front of my breast trying to feel my nipples. Then kissed my neck and told me to think about it, he then left. No tension at work afterwards.
hot, so how looong did you think about it??

wife's first black man(if we are not talking teen boys) was when she worked for a local police department. it was a police officer that worked in the same department she was in. what she has told me is that they kind of flirted back and forth. her starting it i guess when one of the other girls where she worked said how good he was in bed. she said after a few times with him word got out to the other black officers that she liked BBC. so she did many from there.

Back